Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Sammi Haney.|
|Trending for||Home Team (Role : Esperanza).|
|Age||11 years old.|
|Birth Date||August 25, 2010.|
|Birth Place||San Antonio, Texas.|
|Parents||Mother: Priscilla Haney.|
Father: Matt Haney.
|Siblings||Brother: John Haney.|
|Weight||Pounds: 33 lbs.|
|Height||In feet: 2' 11".|
In centimeters: 89 cm.
In meters: 0.89 m.
|Last Update||January 30, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Raising Dion Actress Sammi Haney Biography
- 11 years old little actress Sammi Haney has been gaining fame since 2019 for making her fabulous performance in the Netflix superhero drama series Raising Dion Season 1.
- In this fantasy family series, this talented girl got the chance to perform Esperanza Jimenez’s role, a best friend of Dion Warren (Ja’Siah Young).
- Esperanza has always considered Dion her best friend in the past season, but Dion realized that when Esperanza helped him get his inhaler at his birthday party.
- Sammi has always stood as Esperanza with Dion (Ja’Siah); even while a crooked man attacked Ja’Siah, she was at the place and encouraged him to fight against the crooked man.
- On February 1, Haney once again appeared in her life-changing role of Esperanza, but this time she and her friends had to an old enemy in the new face of Brayden Mills (Griffin Robert Faulkner).
- Early Life & Parents: The 2 feet 11 inches tall Sammi Haney was born on August 25, 2010, to her mother Priscilla Haney and father Matt Haney in San Antonio City in Texas.
- Shortly after she was born, her family found out that she was born with osteogenesis imperfecta type 3, which means breakable bones; even sometimes, she breaks her bones accidentally while sleeping in the night.
- Sammi has broken her bones more than 100 times, and once she keeps a secret to her mom about a broken ankle, and then it finally healed.
- Even because of her illness, she never gave up in her life, and nowadays, she is taking different healing therapy, out of which swimming is her favorite therapy because she can’t break her bones in the water.
- Facts: Haney’s parents’ lives have changed a lot since she came to this world, but after getting a role in Netflix in 2019, her dad opened a T-Shirt store for people with disabilities that he has always wanted to open since she was born.