|Birth Name||Sarah Catherine.|
|In Spotlight||The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (Role: Debbie Glatzel).|
First Kill (Role: Juliette).
|Birth City||Montgomery, Alabama|
|Birth Date||April 21, 1995|
|Lives in||Brooklyn, New York.|
|Parents||Father: Hampton Hook. |
Mother: Catherine Hook.
|Height||In meters: 1.57 m.|
Feet & Inches: 5' 2".
In centimeters: 157 cm.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Suny Purchase College.|
|Last Update||3rd June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Conjuring Actress Sarah Catherine Hook Wiki | Bio
- American actress Sarah Catherine Hook has become popular for making her superb presence in “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.”
- This gorgeous artist appeared as “Debbie Glatzel” with Julian Hilliard in this horrific film.
- Aside from “Conjuring,” Sarah is gaining media attention for Juliette’s portrayal in the upcoming series “First Kill.”
- In the First Kill series, she will emerge in front of her fans alongside Gracie Dzienny, Jonas Dylan Allen, Imani Lewis, Dominic Goodman, and many other stars.
- Her journey to become popular does not stop here; Director Phillip Noyce has chosen her to feature in the forthcoming project “Blood Relative.”
- Catherine’s acting career began since she joined “Atlantic Theater Company” where she participated in many Plays.
- The Conjuring actress Sarah Catherine Hook was born on April 21, 1995, at Montgomery City in Alabama.
- From a young age, she developed her desire for music and decided to make music her primary career.
- She completed her schooling education at Montgomery Academy; further, she attended Suny Purchase College, where she got a degree in Bachelor of Music.
- In 2018, Hook launched her first musical opera track named “The Crucible” on youtube with various fellow stars.
- In 2017, she got her first break from director Sabrina Vittore to act as Lana in the “Brunkala” tv series.
- From 2018 to 2021, she got some minor work in “Living in Harmony SodaStream,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” “NOS4A2,” “Monsterland,” and “The Valley.”
- Not just only for her reel life but in real life, Sarah Catherine garnered attention for her relationship with Phillip Laskaris in 2017, but at present, she is single.