|Real Name||Sarah Yarkin.|
|In Limelight||School Spirits.|
|Age||29 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 28, 1993.|
|Birth Place||United States.|
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 2".
In centimeters: 157 cm.
In meters: 1.57 m.
|School||Piedmont High School.|
|College||UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television.|
|Net worth||USD 250 K.|
|Short-movies and Films||1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022).
2. A Home in the Middle (2020).
3. Eat Brains Love (2019).
4. 30/30 Vision: 3 Decades of Strand Releasing (2019).
5. Happy Death Day 2U (2019).
6. Alcoholocaust (2018).
7. Felly (2015).
8. College Essay Number One (2011).
|TV||1. Motherland: Fort Salem (2020).
2. Single Parents (2019–2020).
3. Olive Forever (2018).
4. American Horror Story (2017).
5. Foursome (2017).
6. Bizaardvark (2017).
7. The Good Place (2016).
8. Transparent (2016).
9. The Middle (2015).
Who is Texas Chainsaw Massacre Actress Sarah Yarkin?
- 29 years old Actress Sarah Yarkin (born May 28, 1993) has become part of the spotlight for making her fearless landing in the lead role of Melody in “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” on February 18.
- In this Netflix horror movie, the storyline involves a group of youngsters who unknowingly enter Leatherface’s conserved territory, and Leatherface gets to know about it; he tries to hunt them down with a chainsaw.
- Besides this banger, Sarah aced the role of Melody, and her acting performance received “A” grades from critics; meanwhile, her prominence will enhance when she makes her presence as Nina in “Tankhouse” & Julie in “Not Okay.”
- Besides this banger of “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” “Tankhouse,” & “Not Okay,” her fans are excited to watch her in the forthcoming movie “Dinner Party.”
- Anyone who has seen “Eat Brains Love” and “Happy Death Day 2U” knows Sarah. Even in the short movie world, she has a big name.
- The story of 5 feet 2 inches heightened Sarah Yarkin’s career started when a casting agent saw her acting in theater and offered her a role in a short movie, which became “College Essay Number One,” this is how she began getting acting jobs.
- The first acting experience made her realize that she needs improvement in her speaking skills. For this, she contacted Scarlett Hepworth and took lessons.
- Stepping into the Tv and movie industry is not easy, and when Yarkin realized this, she contacted Management 360. With the help of this talent management company, Sarah got her first Tv show named “The Middle” in 2015.
- After the first show, her journey became a bit smoother, and she got roles in “Olive Forever,” “Foursome,” “Bizaardvark,” and “Motherland: Fort Salem.”
- Sarah is a versatile actor, and her versatility reflects from the genres of the movies in which she appeared. Her first movie became a horror movie, “Happy Death Day 2U,” directed by Christopher Landon.
- In the coming years, she worked in “30/30 Vision: 3 Decades of Strand Releasing”, “Eat Brains Love,” “A Home in the Middle,” and now “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” released.
Family & Childhood
- Sarah Yarkin (age 29 years) was born on May 28, 1993, to a Jewish father and mother in California, USA.
- She also joined an acting school named “American Conservatory Theatre Classes” at the age of 12, and besides that, she was also taking music classes.
- After graduating from Piedmont High School, Yarkin attended UCLA School of Theater and studied and did a bachelor’s in film and television arts.
Personal Life & Boyfriend
- Seeing her social media handles, we can say that Yarkin has a lot of friends, but it does not look like she is in love with anyone.
- Even after doing a thorough search, we could not get any clue about her personal life. She may be keeping it a secret but considering her nature; it seems unlikely. Finally, we concluded that Sarah Yarkin has no boyfriend, and she is not dating anyone.