|Full Birth Name||Satnam Khattra.|
|Famous for||biggest Arms Bodybuilder of India.|
|Profession||Bodybuilder & Fitness Guide.|
|Birth Town.||Tarkheri Kalan, Nabha, Patiala district in Punjab, India.|
|Birthday (DOB)||February 23, 1989.|
|Death Day||August 29, 2020.|
|Death & Funeral Place||Bhal Majra Village, Sirhind, Punjab.|
|Death Reason||Heart Attack.|
|Age (as of death time)||31.|
|Height (Tall)||In Feet : 5" 10'.
Centimeters: 179 cm.
Meters: 1.79 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 200 lbs.
Kilograms: 91 Kg.
|Biceps Size||26 Inches.|
|Eyes & Hair Color||Black.|
|Wife.||Name Not Known.|
|Net Worth||30,00000 Indian Rupees.|
|Parents||Name Not known.|
|Social Media Accounts|
|School||A.N. Gurral Memorial High School.|
|Alma Mater||Punjab University.|
|Last Updated.||29 August 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Life of biggest Arms Punjabi Man Satnam Khattra
- He was born on February 23, 1989, at Tarkheri Kalan, Nabha, Patiala district in Punjab, India.
- He belonged to the middle Sikh film; male members of his family are the kabaddi professional players.
- Since childhood, he has also played kabaddi until 2012 but left to play due to his leg injury.
- His childhood dream was that he became a bodybuilder, but he could not get support from home due to the family’s financial condition.
- Despite the bad times in early life, he did not stop until his dream came true, for which he started to eat four eggs and four potatoes daily and exercise daily.
- He completed his schooling education at the A.N. Gurral Memorial High School.
- Gradually, his name became prevalent in the vicinity of the people around him; many people started seeking advice from him; some people began maligning him for many reasons.
- The Height of Satnam Khattra was 5 feet 10 inches (in centimeters 179 cm), and body weight is around 91 kg; his biceps size was 26 inches that he made with his lots of efforts.
- In 2014, he tied the knot, but after some time, the happy marriage turned into a divorce for some family and personal reasons.
- In 2015, he joined Gym again regularly, and with family support, he opened his Gym as well as a Bodybuilding supplement business.
- After some time, he got lots of fame on the international level, even he organized matches and invited some renowned Punjab personality.
- As per the Khattar family, he had difficulty breathing, due to which he brought to Chandigarh Hospital, but he couldn’t admit due to Covid-19.
- His uncle is a doctor; while he was taking him to Patiala, his condition started deteriorating after some time on the way.
- The sad thing is that the biggest biceps man of India, Satnam, died of a heart attack on August 29, 2020 ((PTC News)).
- He died at the age of 31 in Bhal Majra Village, Sirhind, and his funeral scheduled on the same day.
- The well-known Musical artist Jaggi Kharoud and his Master Rohish Khera came to his funeral.
- He has one brother and sister, so his parent’s name is unavailable on the internet.
- This biggest Arms Punjabi Man is the ideal of many people; even he provided guidance online to many of his fans.
- With lots of fame, Satnam Khattra earned a net worth around 30 Lakhs Indian rupees, or it will be above to it that’s he left for his family.