|Real Name||Sebastian Cote.|
|In Limelight||Cheaper by the Dozen.|
|Age||9 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 14, 2013.|
|Birth Place||Baltimore, Maryland, USA.|
|Parents||Father: Nicholas Cote. |
Mother: Anicia Cote.
|Siblings||Brother: Christian Cote (Actor).|
Pounds: 64 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 4' 8".|
In centimeters: 142.2 cm.
In meters: 1.4 m.
|Hair orientation||Curly brown.|
|Movies||Cheaper by the Dozen (2022).|
|School||Local high school.|
|Last Update||March 16, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Cheaper By the Dozen Actor Sebastian Cote Bio | Wiki
- 9 years old Sebastian Cote (born on January 14, 2013) is one of the Cote twins whose popularity rose to Hollywood for his performance in “Cheaper by the Dozen,” a comedy Disney movie launched on March 18.
- Many people have no idea that the story of this film is inspired by a real-life couple of the 20th century, called Gilbreths, and the show’s title taken from the novel written on their lives, “Cheaper by the Dozen.”
- The plot includes a single mother and a single father who run a family business and their kids from previous relationships.
- Sebastian, in this film, landed the role of Bronx Baker, whereas Gabrielle Union (as Zoe Baker) and Zach Braff (as Paul Baker) are doing the parts of his parents.
- In “Cheaper by the Dozen,” he got the chance to work when he and his brother Christian Cote sent a self-tape, and a few weeks later, they met with the casting director Kim Coleman.
- They didn’t hear anything for a long time because of Covid, but they met the Director, Mrs. Gail [Lerner], on Zoom; after that, Cote’s mom told them they both got the part.
- Cheaper by the Dozen is Cote’s second acting job before this; he worked in Producer Mary Laws’ TV drama “Monsterland.”
Birthday, Father, Mother, Sibling, and Education
- On January 14, 2013, Sebastian Cote (age 9 as of 2022) landed on earth as a twin brother to Christian Cote in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Both Cote siblings are monozygotic (identical), and there is barely any difference between them.
- Either Anicia Cote (the mother of Sebastian and Christian) or their father Nicholas can differentiate between their kids, but for a stranger, it is impossible.
- Both Cote’s brothers are in 3rd standard and attending a local high school in their hometown.
- When the birth of Sebastian and Christian happened, they both showed signs of special kids.
- As they grew up, their folks decided to introduce their kids to the world of acting.
- Mr. Cote knew that it might not be easy to find an acting job for the young ones without a good agent. So they established contact with New York-based “Take 3 Talent.”
- After viewing the profile, the new york agent of these young actors told them to launch kids as a duo because filmmakers always search for new twin faces; moreover, Cote siblings’ identicality is impressive.
- Long story short, in 2020, Sebastian got a role in “Monsterland.” This fantasy-horror-themed show won the “ReFrame award” and was listed under the top 200 most popular TV titles.
- Sebastian’s role in this production was of a 7-year-old kid called George Keller.
- One year after the release of the first project came another chance for the little kid to show his skills when an opportunity to work in “Cheaper by the Dozen” appeared.
- The talent which little Cote represents is beyond impressive, and there is no doubt that he will see a successful future.
Sebastian Cote Q&A
Ques: Age of Sebastian Cote?
Ans: 9 years.
Ques: When was Sebastian Cote born?
Ans: On January 14, 2013.
Ques: The Instagram account of Sebastian Cote?
Ques: Sebastian Cote’s height?
Ans: 4 feet and 8 inches.
Ques: Name of Sebastian Cote’s father?
Ans: Nicholas Cote.
Ques: Who is the mother of Sebastian Cote?
Ans: Anicia Cote.