Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Sebastiano Pigazzi Pedersoli.|
|Profession||Actor | Producer.|
|In Spotlight for||Time Is Up.|
We Are Who We Are.
|Birth Date||April 24, 1996.|
|Birth Place||Rome, Italy.|
|Zoadic||Taurus (The Bull).|
|Parents||Mother: Diamy Spencer.|
|Maternal||Grandfather: late Bud Spencer.|
Grandmother: Maria Amato.
Great Grandfather: Giuseppe Amato.
|Maternal Uncle||Giuseppe Pedersoli.|
|Maternal Aunt||Cristiana Pedersoli.|
|Siblings||Cousin: Carlo Pedersoli Jr.|
|Weight||Pounds: 176 lbs.|
|Height||In centimeters: 180.|
In Feet: 5'11".
In meters: 1.80.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Last Update||September 8, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Time Is Up Actor Sebastiano Pigazzi Biography
- Italian actor Sebastiano Pigazzi has again catapulted into the spotlight to act alongside American actress Bella Thorne (Vivien) and Benjamin Mascolo (Roy) in Time Is Up.
- In this movie, this stunning star made his appearance opposite Roy by director Elisa Amoruso.
- Pagazzi is constantly in discussion among his fans for his acting style, and for this reason, his popularity will grow more for Evan’s portrayal in “The Gray Area.”
- Beyond acting in films, in 2021, he is also producing the short movie “Contrariety” & “Marco,” and in Marco, this guy will appear in the lead role in 2021.
- His acting journey began as a theater artist by performing in “Molto Rumore Per Nulla,” “Morte Di Un Commesso Viaggiatore,” “Muzeeka,” and “Seymour Al Centro Dell’inverno.”
- In 2020, Sebastiano’s fortune changed when Director featured him in the character of Enrico in four episodes of the “We Are Who We Are” tv series.
- When he first read about Enrico, he thought to himself, “wow, I’m nothing like Enrico,” and realizes how genuine he is after playing Enrico.
- The 5 feet 11 inches height actor Sebastiano Pigazzi Pedersoli was born on April 24, 1996, by his actress mother, Diamy Spencer, aka Diamante Pedersoli.
- He is a great-grandson of Italian famous film producer late Giuseppe Amato and grandson of actor late Bud Spencer aka Carlo Pedersoli.
- Being born into an artistic family, he naturally inherited the qualities of drama from his ancestors, which he is carrying forward.
- His journey of performing on the screen began in 2017 by making his appearance as a Patient in “Iris” short video.
- From 2019 to 2020, he featured in “Stupid Cupid,” “Finger & Nails,” “Il tempo che insegna,” “A show Tonight,” and “Facades.”
- Sebastiano began writing while in quarantine; it is not something that comes naturally to him, but after this, he wrote the story of the short film Contrariety.
- Pigazzi is active on Instagram, where he hasn’t shared much about his personal life; however, photos of him playing on the beach with Beatrice Barichella were viral in 2020.