|Birth Name||Bang Ye-rin.|
|Revised Name||Seol In-ah.|
|In Limelight||A Business Proposal (The Office Blind Date).|
|Birth Date||January 3, 1996.|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Place||South Korea.|
Pounds: 110.2 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6"|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|Alumni||Seoul Institute of the Arts.|
|Television series||1. A Business Proposal (The Office Blind Date).|
2. Mr. Queen (2020-2021).
3. Record of Youth (2020).
4. Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life (2019-2020).
5. Special Labor Inspector (2019).
6. Sunny Again Tomorrow (2018).
7. School 2017.
8. Strong Girl Bong-soon (2017).
9. Flowers of the Prison (2016).
10. The Producers (2015).
|Music Videos||1. Han Dong-geun (2017).|
2. John Park (2017).
3. Say Yes.
5. Lee Seong Wook (2016).
6. SAM (2014).
|TV Shows||1. Law of the Jungle – Pent Island: Island of Desire (2021).|
2. Paik's Mysterious Kitchen (2019).
3. Dream Concert (2018).
4. Law of the Jungle in Mexico.
5. Section TV (2017-19).
6. The Seoul Awards (2017).
7. A Look at Myself (2015).
|Net worth||USD 2.3 Million.|
|Last Update||February 26, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
South Korean Actress Seol In-ah Bio | Wiki
- 26-Years-old South Korean actress Seol In-ah aka Seorina has become part of the limelight since on February 28 for her landing in the Netflix series “A Business Proposal.”
- The maker of “Champion” and “Mourning Grave,” Park Seon-ho tried to portray the story of a girl who falls in love with a charming Harvard graduate CEO named Kang Tae Mu (played by Ahn Hyo-Seop).
- The story starts when Shin Ha-ri (played by Kim Se-Jeong) arrives on a blind date dressed as a friend to ‘be rejected’ by her friend’s potential mate. However, things go haywire when he reveals himself to be Kang Tae-mu, the CEO, and makes a proposal.
- Before “A Business Proposal,” Seol appeared in a recurring role as Jo Hwa Jin in Sung-Shik Yoon’s “Mr. Queen.”
- Besides shows, In-ah, in her career, has worked in movies, anchored shows, and even modeled in music videos.
Childhood and Parents
- Beautiful actress Seol In-ah (age 26) landed on the earth when she took birth in 1996 on January 3 in South Korea.
- Several people are unaware that after being born, In-ah was named Bang Ye-rin by her father and mother, but due to personal reasons, she changed her name.
- At the kindergarten, girls wore ballet tutus and learned ballet, and boys wore Tae Kwon Do uniforms and did martial arts every Wednesday.
- She wore her ballet tutu and attended the class to learn Tae Kwon Do one day. When In-ah’s mother learned about this, she encouraged Seol to go for it.
- After learning the art for years, she achieved third-degree skills but was later thrown off the team.
Personal Life and Boyfriend
- An interview revealed that at college time, Seol In-ah had a boyfriend who was in a relationship that lasted three years, and after that, the actress became determined to focus on her career solely.
- She lives in an apartment in Seoul away from her parents with her dog named Julie.
- Despite her constant contact with fans through social media, Ye-rin never reveals much about their family or close relations. Most of her images are with co-stars or with her pet.
- With innocent features and a husky voice, this Korean beauty is earning a lot of fans, which is evident from her internet following, somewhere around 1 Million.
- Seol In-ah’s dream as a child was to become an athlete and a martial artist, to be specific. But with getting kicked off the team, that dream broke.
- Later in high school, In-ah got a chance to work in a play, and that is when she realized how fascinating acting is; this became why she made her mind to adopt acting as a profession.
- In the future, Bang joined the Seoul Institute of the Arts to refine her skills and learn them from the core.
- In the early days of her career, Seol In-ah was a timid lady. Her first commercial job became a car advertisement with actor Kang Ha-neul.
- In 2014, she was looking for acting and appeared at multiple auditions daily, but good things were not happening.
- One day phone rang, and she got an offer from the directors of “The Producers.” Although In was in college at that time, she accepted it.
- Slowly-slowly but offers started coming for her, and in 2015, the actress did a TV show named “A Look at Myself.”
- Ye-rin’s talent got recognized by various filmmakers, and her career took off, her second show became “Flowers of the Prison,” where Seol’s role was of a court lady named Han.
- From 2016 to 2020, she did “Strong Girl Bong-soon,” “School,” “Sunny Again Tomorrow,” “Special Labor Inspector,” “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life,” “Record of Youth,” & “Law of the Jungle in Mexico.”
- Seol In-ah also registered her appearance in multiple music videos like “SAM,” “Lee Seong Wook,” “John Park,” “Han Dong-Geun,” and “24K.”