Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Serge Onik.|
|Birth Date||April 13, 1988.|
|Birth Place||Kharkiv, Ukraine.|
|Age||33 years old.|
|Death Date||August 2021.|
|Death Cause||Not disclosed.|
|Nationality||Ukrainian / American.|
|Lived in||New York.|
|Parents||Mother: Natalya Onik.|
Father: Alexander Onik.
|Siblings||Brother: Tommy Onik.|
|Height||In Feet: 6'0".|
In centimeters: 182.
In meters: 1.82.
Pounds: 170 lbs.
|School||Dance With Me SoHo.|
|Last Update||August 25, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
In the Heights Actor Serge Onik Wikipedia
- California-based 33 years old professional dancer Serge Onik’s fans were in tears after knowing about his death on social media on August 24.
- Movement Talent Agency talent agent Jim Keith officially confirmed his death, but his death cause is officially not disclosed yet.
- Serge began dancing at a young age, but his passion got wings when at the age of 12 years old, he met famous Ukrainian-American Latin Ballroom dance champion Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Together with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, he went on several international tours, performed as a featured dancer in several shows, and even toured North America.
- From 2009, Onik started making a name for himself as a National Champion and came on the eighth position in the World Games in Taiwan.
- In the entertainment industry, his prominence began to enhance when in 2012, he made his appearance in the 100 Days of Dance series with American actress Kirstie Alley.
- In 2014, he landed in the American dance competition show “So You Think You Can Dance” with his Latin Ballroom dance style to make his mark but finishing top 10.
- The 6 feet height Dancer Serge Onik was born on April 13, 1988, in Kharkiv City in Ukraine.
- At the age of 3, he moved to the United States with his father, Alexander Onik, mother Natalya Onik, and younger brother Tommy Onik.
- In Life, he offered his skills in the business as a performer and choreographer across numerous forms of dance even gave free workshops.
- In 2021, Serge last time came into the public eyes on a global level as an Additional Crew Dancer in the American musical drama film “In The Heights.”
- As a performer, he worked in “Bones,” “Jane the Virgin,” “Dancing With “The Stars,” Agent Carter,” and several television programs, including Andy Grammer’s “Good To Be Alive” Music video.
- As a choreographer, Onik choreographed “The Wynn New Year’s Show,” “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy,” La Reve,” “Ballroom with a Twist,” “Zendaya’s Neverland,” “Flash Mob,” and many other stage shows and Videos.
- In his life, he danced on many international stage shows and performed in Broadway Dance Center.
- So You Think You Can Dance Contestant Serge Onik made many close friends by his kindness and dancing, but he’s never revealed anything about his love life in public.