Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Shay Rudolph.|
|In Spotlight for||The Baby-Sitters Club - Stacey McGill.|
|Profession||Actress | Dancer.|
|Age||16 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 6, 2005.|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California.|
|Parents||Father: Harry Rudolph.|
Mother: Danielle Shapero Rudolph.
|Siblings||Sister: Rhys Rudolph.|
|Height||In feet: 5'3".|
In centimeters: 160 cm.
In meters: 1.60 m.
Pounds: 103 lbs.
|Hair (Length)||Blonde (Shoulder)|
|Last Update||October 9, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Baby-Sitters Club Actress Shay Rudolph Biography
- 5 feet 3 inches tall actress Shay Rudolph has been touching the height of success since 2020 by making her fabulous landing in the character of Stacey McGill alongside Momona Tamada in the Netflix series “The Baby-Sitters Club.”
- In the first season pilot episode, her friend Claudia Kishi introduced her to Mary Anne Spier (Malia Baker), Kristy Thomas (Sophie Grace), even told about the babysitter Club.
- Keeping the success height of season 1, Rudolph has become part of the spotlight for starring Stacey McGill once again on October 11, in “The Baby-Sitters Club season 2.”
- In this season, the babysitter club came back for doing business after the long summer holidays & this time, even for expanding their business, they included Vivian Watson & Anais Lee in their club.
- Rudolph came into the entertainment industry at the age of 12 by joining the cast of the short film”Mae” as Young Mae.
- From 2018, this younger actress starts emerging in the public eye by starring the character of Maya Flynn alongside Christopher Neiman & Maggie Lawson in Lethal Weapon.
- Birth & Parents: The 5 feet 3 inches increasing height actress Shay Rudolph was born on September 6, 2005, by her mother Danielle Shapero Rudolph and father Harry Rudolph in San Diego City in California.
- Her mother, Danielle Shapero-Rudolph, is a Principal Designer & Owner of Asteri Dancewear and previously worked for Danielle Shapero Design.
- Since Rudolph was a child, she was interested in performing but realized how much she enjoyed it when she began taking acting lessons, signed with an agency, and began attending a slew of auditions.
- In addition to acting, Music has also been a big passion of her, and for chasing it just at the age of 8, she started playing piano and, shortly after six months, began taking guitar classes.
- Since 2018, Shay’s acting career continuously rises to the sky when multiple directors featured her as Becky Thatcher in “The Adventures of Thomasina Sawyer.”
- From 2019 to 2020, this talented actress featured in Less Than Zero as Gisele and Rita as Abbey.
- Trivia: She started performing when she was just learning in elementary school, where she played the sixth-grade version of Alice in “Wonderland” & the first-grade version of Peter Pan.
- The Baby-Sitters Club Actress Shay Rudolph is also a superb ballet dancer, having studied ballet for seven years from 2011 to 2017; that’s why feels very confident in performing on stage as a result.