Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Sierra Capri.|
|Profession||Actress | Dancer | Model.|
|Trending for||On My Block - Monse Finnie.|
|Birth Date||September 8, 1998.|
|Birth Place||Baltimore, Maryland.|
|Parents||Mother: Felici Antoinette.|
|Height||In feet: 5'6".|
In centimeters: 168 cm.
In meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 114 lbs.|
|Net Worth||USD 2.5 Million (Est).|
|School||Hillcrest Elementary School.|
|Qualification||Armstrong State University.|
|Last Update||October 3, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
On My Block Lead Actress Sierra Capri Biography
- Baltimore native actress Sierra Capri has been in the limelight since 2018 for maintaining her lead portrayal in the Netflix teen comedy-drama series “On My Block.”
- In this American teen drama series, this emerging actress is starring the role of Monse Finnie from the season first with her four fellow actors Jason Genao, Brett Gray, Diego Tinoco & Ronni Hawk.
- Season 3 of the show has been difficult for her relationship with Cesar Diaz, and the last moment, when she drives off with her father toward school, shattered each of her friends’ hearts.
- On October 4, Sierra again made her landing in her life-changing role of Monse Finnie, but this time broke a million of her fans’ hearts because it’s a Final Season of On My Block.
- In Between 2018 to 2020, she got the chance to perform the character of Kai in the “American Skin” movie by Director Nate Parker that’s enhanced her prominence more.
- While learning at Armstrong State University, her acting journey began in 2016 by getting the extra role in Hidden Figures & Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising.
- Early Life & Family: The 5 feet 6 inches tall Sierra Capri was born to her dancer mother Felici Antoinette & musician father on September 8, 1998, in Baltimore City in Maryland.
- Capri spent her education life some years at Hillcrest Elementary School but later shifted to Georgia with her mother, where she recorded her first self-tape even put her stepped into the modeling industry.
- Being raised in a performer family, she always wanted to be an actress, but she continued her biology studies at Armstrong State University to her parents’ delight.
- Her Love and passion for acting finally have her the chance to change her life when she was in the last year of her degree.
- One Day she saw an online audition Ad for Netflix’s series “On My Block,” in which she auditioned for Monse Finnie, a girl who spent most of her time with her four friends.
- Facts: Capri spent most of her life as a hermit in a family that respected the values of trust, sincerity, and making dreams a reality.
- Her favorite social media platform is Instagram, but on March 1, 2020, she began uploading clips on Tiktok, where now over 1.4 people follow her.
- Prior to becoming popular in the film industry, she began her YouTube channel on May 5, 2013; however uploaded her first video on May 11, 2020.
- Before taking a step into the acting industry, she planned to attend an arts college to study acting, but her parents advised her to obtain a degree in anything different, so she picked Biology.
- Her mother, Felici Antoinette, is the most inspiring person in her life, who has always given her honest guidance on making life easier.