Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Skilyr Hicks.|
|In headlines for||Died on December 6 ,2021.|
|Profession||Songwriter | Musician | Singer.|
|Age||23 years old.|
|Birth Place||North Coast, South Carolina.|
|Parents||Mother: Jodi Simak Cronk.|
|Siblings||Sister: Breelyn Hicks.|
Brother: Ryker Hicks.
|Height||In feet: 5' 1".|
In centimeters: 154 cm.
In meters: 1.54 m.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Last Update||December 8, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
America’s Got Talent Contestant Skilyr Hicks Biography
- 23 years old former America’s Got Talent Contestant Skilyr Hicks stunned the world when on December 8, her death news came in media through her mother, Jodi Simak Cronk.
- Her mother stated that her daughter’s body had been found in Liberty City in South Carolina, although she did not know the genuine proprietor of the home.
- Skilyr’s mother, Jodi, did not divulge the death reason of her daughter, but she said in an interview that Hicks struggled with substance misuse, health issues, and depression.
- Prior to the terrible occurrence, she blew a.126 and harmed her elder sister Breelyn Hicks, for which she was arrested for domestic violence.
- In April 2017, Georgia police took her to prison for reportedly abusing her family members; even the extent happened when she underwent jail for intoxication at 20.
- Beyond all these incidents, Skilyr was an emerging singer, songwriter, and musician, even she handled her Youtube channel since May 8, 2012.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 1-inch tall Skilyr Hicks was born in 1998 by her mother, Jodi Simak Cronk, but she lost her father at the age of 14 and specially wrote a song just for her father.
- Since childhood, she had a passion for singing, but she first brought her art to the fore after her father’s death.
- On Youtube, she came first time on May 8, 2012, with uploaded her first Music video titled “Love That Can’t Be Broken.”
- From 2012 to 2013, she released multiple videos of her written songs, for which she received a lot of praise; even some local shows encouraged her to showcase her skill on their platform.
- Skilyr’s Life began changing when on July 11, 2013, she came on America’s Got Talent for an audition and sang a song written for her late father.
- On July 17, 2013, her journey on America’s Got Talent season 8 ended when she began crying while singing her original song, “Second Chance.”
- After coming out to America’s Got Talent, she didn’t give up and continued her Musical journey till her death on December 6, 2021.