Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Skye Dakota Turner.|
|Other name||Skye Turner.|
|Profession||Singer | Actress.|
|In Spotlight for||Respect (Role: Young Aretha Franklin).|
|Birth Date||December 6, 2008.|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas.|
|Temp Lives in||New York.|
Lyriq Jadzia Turner.
|Parents||Mother: Shouna Turner.|
Father: LaQuintus Turner.
|Height||In feet: 4' 9".|
In centimeters: 145 cm.
In meters: 1.45 m.
Pounds: 60 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
|Training||Charles Rice Learning Center.|
|Last Update||August 9, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Respect Actress Skye Dakota Turner Biography
- Once again, Dallas native multitalented artist Skye Dakota Turner has come into the limelight for starring in the American biographical drama film Respect.
- This emerging actress made her appearance as Young Aretha Franklin alongside Audra McDonald on legendary American singer late Aretha Louise Franklin’s life-based film.
- Before becoming the cast of “Respect,” Turner began her on-screen career in 2019 as Young Anna Mae in the “Good Morning America tv series,” according to IMDB.
- From 2019 to 2020, Skye was invited to the Steve Harvey Show, Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and Tamron Hall Show before for her first Breakthrough.
- Prior to getting the role of Young Aretha Franklin, Dakota rose to fame for her Broadway debut in TINA, in which she portrays the childhood version of Swiss-born American singer Tina Turner.
- The worst days also came for this little star in 2020 when she returned home and spent the most time with her family without any show because COVID-19 put everything on pause.
- During her regular days, she performed in eight shows per week in the Broadway play “The Tina Turner Musical,” even handled her education through homeschooling.
- 12 years old Melodious singer Skye Dakota Turner was born on December 6, 2008, by her Mother Shouna Turner and Father LaQuintus Turner in Dallas City in Texas.
- Her mother, Shouna Turner, worked as a teacher at Dallas Independent School District, and her father, LaQuintus Turner, is an Assistant Principal in the same school.
- Skye has two talented siblings named Lyriq Jadzia Turner and Judah Turner; even she especially showcased her sweet younger brother Judah dance on Autism Awareness Last day on Instagram.
- Singing abilities naturally came inside her since she started talking. For enhancing her god-gifted qualities, her parents enrolled her at Charles Rice Learning Center when she was 5 years old.
- While learning at Charles Rice, her confidence soared, leading her to start performing on stage without shying at the age of 8.
- In the initial days, she began her journey by sung at Potters House Church and Bethany Missionary Baptist Church.
- The seed of success began to grow inside Respect Actress Skye Turner when she got the chance to sing religious and gospel songs for the community.
- After gaining fame locally, in 2018, she began performing on stage, parallel her parents start uploading her videos on Youtube.
- Dakota’s confident voice gave her the opportunity to work with Yara Sayeh Shahidi, Stephanie Mills, Dorinda Clark Cole, and Miss America Organization.
- Respect Actress Skye Dakota Turner got a life-changing moment in 2019 when she was invited to Steve Harvey’s show after her two videos became viral.
- In the show, she said to Harvey that she wants to be a diva as soon as possible because she doesn’t want to wait till she gets older.