|Real Name||Sofia Jirau.|
|Trending for||Victoria's Secret First Down Syndrome.|
|Age||25 years old.|
|Birth Date||March 26, 1996.|
|Birth Place||Puerto Rican.|
|Parents||Father: Frankie Jirau.|
Mother: Mimi Gonzalez.
|Siblings||Sister: Paola Jirau.|
Brother: Rodrigo Jirau. Nacho Jirau.
|Height||In feet: 4' 9".|
In centimeters: 144 cm.
In meters: 1.44 m.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Net worth||USD 500 K.|
|School||Puerto Rican Down Syndrome Foundation.|
Foundation's Little School.
|Last Update||February 18, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Victoria’s Secret’s Model Sofia Jirau
- 4 feet 9 inches tall model Sofía Jirau is in the spotlight again by becoming Victoria’s Secret first Down syndrome model and the second Puerto Rican to participate in a well-known lingerie brand and feminine beauty products campaign.
- The young woman expressed her happiness with her fans on Instagram and shared her trip to Los Angeles, where she took the photos and the video.
- In a video, she came up with this message in black and white of the promotional campaign in which she appeared wearing a 34 B size bra from the famous intimate apparel company with her hair down.
- Sofia is one of 18 models in Victoria’s Secret’s Love Cloud collection campaign, those featuring women of diverse ages, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Prior to becoming Victoria’s Secret model with Down syndrome, she walked during New York Fashion Week on February 10, 2020, by which she captured the attention of several media outlets worldwide.
- Early Life & Family: 25 years old Puerto Rican Model Sofia Jirau was born on March 26, 1996, to her mother, Mimi Gonzalez, and father, Frankie Jirau, in Puerto Rico Territory.
- She was not born like other normal children since she was born with a genetic disorder called “Down syndrome,” however she never thought negatively because her parents have always supported her.
- In the modeling industry, she took her first step on March 26, 2019, precisely the day of his 23rd birthday, with the courage to never give up in life.
- Since the beginning of her journey, Sofia has modeled for many brands and designers, including Lisa Cappalli, Kelvin Giovannie, Luis Antonio, & Edzel Giovanni, but she started her journey by being influenced by her fashion icon Jennifer Lopez.
- In the modeling industry, she has been gaining immense fame since her beginning, but in 2019, she surprised her followers by launching her online store “Alavett,” which increased her net worth to over $500,000.
- Love Life: In her journey, Victoria’s Secret’s Model Sofia Jirau met a professional chef & influencer, Chris, who later became her boyfriend; since that, the beautiful couple uploaded their many pictures on Instagram.
- Facts: She graduated from high school at the age of 19 because she was refused to many regular schools just because of her Down syndrome.