|Real Birth Name||Stefania LaVie Owen.|
|Age||23 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, USA.|
|In Spotlight||Sweet Tooth (Role: Becky Bear).|
|Parents||Mother: Margarita Owen.|
Father: Mark Owen.
|Height||In meters: 1.60 m.|
Feet & Inches: 5' 3".
In centimeters: 160 cm.
Pounds: 105 lbs.
Chilton Saint James School.
|Last Update||3rd June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Becky Bear Sweet Tooth Actress Stefania LaVie Owen
- Mark Owen and Margarita Owen’s daughter Stefania LaVie Owen made her parents proud by making her mark for glorious acting in cinema.
- At the age of 7, to learn Hip Hop, Breakdance, Latin Salsa, and Musical Theatre, she joined “Kidz In Motion.”
- The real taste of acting came inside from her Pauatahanui School, where she participated in “The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep” and won the Performing Arts Trophy in 2006.
- In 2009, LaVie got her first chance on the big screen by director Peter Jackson to act as Flora Hernandez in “The Lovely Bones.”
- Since she booked her first project, she never seems to slow down to get more opportunities.
- In 2010, the emerging actress Owen starred the lead role of Puddle Kadubic in 13 episodes of “Running Wilde” until 2011, which helps her show her talent in front of famous filmmakers.
- Her fame day by day rose to the sky for her work in “Home Game,” “The Carrie Diaries,” “Coming Through the Rye,” “Krampus,” and “All We Had.”
- 5 feet 3 inches height gorgeous actress Stefania LaVie Owen was born to her mother Margarita Owen on December 15, 1997.
- She has two siblings named Lolo Owen & Carly Owen, and this Trio is also known as “Owen Sisters” in Industry because both her sisters are also actors.
- After leaving Pauatahanui School, LaVie attended Chilton Saint James School for her high school education.
- In 2016, she came into the spotlight to feature the character of “Nicole Chance” in the Fox 21 tv series “Chance.”
- From 2019 to 2020, she steadily hit the headlines after appearing in “The Beach Bum,” “Messiah,” “Paper Spiders,” and “The Wilds.”
- Since starting her acting journey, Stefania won the Rising Star Award at Coronado Island Film Festival and Festival Prize for Best Ensemble Cast in Paper Spiders.
- Being famous, LaVie has made many male friends from her childhood to her acting sets, but she never reveals she is in a love relationship with anyone out of them.
- From June 4, Stefania LaVie Owen continuously coming to the limelight to starring Becky Bear‘s role in “Sweet tooth.”
- In this series, she appeared as Leader of the Animal Army to protect Christian Convery (Gus), Naledi Murray (Wendy), and other hybrids characters by producer Robert Downey Jr.