Wiki | Bio
|Stage Name||Stella Baker.|
|Full Birth Name||Stella Breeze Baker.|
|Spotlight||The Republic of Sarah (Role: Sarah Cooper).|
|Birth Date||August 8, 1993.|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California.|
|Lives in||New Haven, Connecticut.|
|Parents||Mother: Rebecca Rigg.|
Father: Simon Baker.
Claude Blue Baker.
Harry Friday Baker.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 110 lbs.|
|Alma Mater||Yale University.|
|Last Update||12 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Republic of Sarah Actress Stella Baker Biography
- American actor Simon Baker’s daughter Stella Baker is back in the media spotlight for playing the lead role of Sarah Cooper in “The Republic of Sarah.”
- On June 14, 2021, she landed on CW tv as a high school history teacher who fights against a mining company Lydon Industries, that wanted to ruin her beloved community.
- Still in 2021, Not only for “The Republic of Sarah,” but she also gained immense popularity for her exquisite acting style as “Theresa Barlow” in “Tell Me Your Secrets.”
- In this series, co-stars Chiara Aurelia, Xavier Samuel, Amy Brenneman, Lily Rabe, Hamish Linklater, and Ashley Madekwe worked with Breeze.
- In the same year, Stella Joined the cast as the main character of “Natasha” in the Highway One film by director Jaclyn Bethany.
- In addition to performing, she also a co-writer and producer of the short film “Candace.”
- The 5 feet 5 inches height actress Stella Baker was born on August 8, 1993, by her mother Rebecca Rigg and father Simon Baker in Los Angeles, California.
- She completed high school in her hometown; later, she earned a degree at Reed College in Portland, Oregon.
- To vast her acting skills, in 2015, she enrolled in Yale University, where she participated in drama shows and got her degree in 2018.
- In 2014, she debuted as Angry Inmate in The Mentalist tv series episode The Greybar Hotel.
- In 2020, she came into the public eye with the character of Jess in “The Three Men You Meet at Night” for that, she won the “Shorts Competition” award.
- Stella Breeze Baker utilizes social media sites, and on Facebook, she indicated that she was “in a relationship,” but for the last some years, she is not active, so now she has a boyfriend or not.