Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Steven Piet.|
|In Spotlight for||Being Joey King's Boyfriend.|
|Profession||Producer | Director | Writer.|
|First Time Met||On "The Act" Set.|
|Age||30 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 22, 1991.|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois.|
|Net Worth||USD 900,000.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180 cm.
In meters: 1.80 m.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Alumni||Savannah College of Art and Design/|
|Last Update||August 7, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Joey King’s Boyfriend Steven Piet
- Chicago Native filmmaker Steven Piet has been in the media limelight since 2019 when he was spotted in a romantic posture alongside Kissing Booth star actress Joey King at Los Angeles International Airport.
- When their “airport kissing images” become viral, they officially announced their relationship in media, but to enhance fans’ excitement, they began posting their images from March 1, 2020.
- From 2020 the beautiful couple is spending a lot of time together, and Joey King has shared those precious moments snaps with her boyfriend on her Instagram.
- Steven has shared four pictures with his girlfriend on his Instagram account from April 20, 2020, till July 30, 2021.
- Apart from gaining attention for being Joey King’s Boyfriend, Piet is also known in the entertainment industry for his film-making Profession.
- In cinema, he got his first work as a Digital Imaging Technician in “I Melt with You” in 2011.
- In 2013, this talented guy got the chance to serve as Cinematographer and Additional Editor for Girl Rising Documentary.
- Piet fortune came on the success track when in 2015, he showed his skills by writing & Directing in “Uncle John,” for which he won Jury Award, Midwest Award, and Grand Jury Award.
- The 5 feet 11 inches height Awards winning filmmaker Steven Piet was born on May 22, 1991, in Chicago City in Illinois, but he didn’t mention his parents’ names on social media.
- Before venturing into the movie industry, in 2002, he enrolled in Savannah College of Art and Design and got his Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Cinema & Video Studies in 2006.
- In 2017, he got his first major work for Directing the six episodes of Channel Zero tv series season 2.
- In 2018, Joy King’s boyfriend Piet took a step further to become a filmmaker by serving as a “Consulting Producer” in the “Nightflyers” tv series.
- From 2019 to 2020, he has directed & Produced Briarpatch and The Act tv-series, and the surprising thing is that he has featured his girlfriend, Joey King, as Gypsy Rose Blanchard in eight episodes of “The Act.”