Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Sujaya Dasgupta.|
|In Spotlight||Shadow and Bone (Role: Zoya Nazyalensky).|
|Birth Date||February 2, 2002.|
|Birth place||London, England.|
|Height||in meters: 1.68 m.|
In centimeters: 168 cm.
Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
|Weight||Pound: 114 lbs.|
|Eyes & Hair||Black.|
|Theaters||The Birmingham Repertory Theatre.|
Royal & Derngate Theater.
|School||Royal Central School of Speech & Drama.|
|Net worth||$ 150 K USD.|
|Last Update||19th April 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Shadow and Bone Actress Sujaya Dasgupta Biography
- 19 years old British Indian actress Sujaya Dasgupta is gaining immense fame for Zoya Nazyalensky’s role in Netflix’s new series Shadow and Bone.
- In this, she has shared the screen in three episodes alongside Archie Renaux, Ben Barnes, Amita Suman, Elizabeth Rider, Kit Young, Jessie Mei li, list of several stars.
- She began her acting journey at Royal & Derngate under the guidance of Abigail Graham by performing in Death of a Salesman play.
- Similarly, Sujaya acted as Laila in A Thousand Splendid Suns play directed by Roxana Silbert at Birmingham Rep and Northern Stage.
- The success turning point came in her life when in 2016, she got the chance to act as Veena Patel in seven episodes of the Guilt Series.
- Her prominence skyrocketed continuously for her incredible work in The Good Karma Hospital, Press, Casualty, and I May Destroy You.
- Shadow and Bone Actress Sujaya Dasgupta was born February 2, 2002, in London, England.
- She has not disclosed anything about her parents, but according to her social accounts, she has family connections to Debopama Das Gupta Sen, Monica Gupta, Supriya Dasgupta, and Jayant Dasgupta.
- In 2015, she joined Royal Central School of Speech & Drama, where she got acting training.