|Real Name||Sylvester Powell.|
|In Limelight||All American.|
|Age||27 years old.|
|Birth Date||October 17, 1994.|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois.|
|Grew up in||Valencia, CA.|
|Parents||Mother: Roshawn Reedy.|
Father: Earl Powell.
|Siblings||Sister: Mya Riddles.|
Pounds: 155 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180 cm.
In meters: 1.8 m.
|Training||1. Maywood Fine Arts.|
2. GBMS Bravo.
3. Acting Studio, Chicago.
4. MBM Talent.
|Television||1. All American: Homecoming (2022).|
2. All American (2021).
3. Criminal Minds (2020).
4. Five Points (2019).
5. The Chosen Ones.
6. CSI: NY (2012).
|Movies||1. Two Wolves (2018).|
2. The Gods (2017).
3. The Longest Ride (2015).
4. Kilo Valley (2014).
5. 99 North (2014).
6. He Don't Make Junk (2013).
7. Said the Blind Man (2013).
|Net worth||$400-550 k|
|Last Update||February 22, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
All American Homecoming Actor Sylvester Powell Bio | Wiki
- Sylvester Powell (born on October 17, 1994) is a 27 years old American actor who gained recognition after the first episode of “All American: Homecoming” launched on February 21.
- Nkechi Okoro Carroll created the sports drama TV series ‘All American: Homecoming with several talented actors, including Geffri Hightower, Kelly Jenrette, Camille Hyde, and Netta Walker.
- Sylvester, who stands 5 feet 11 inches tall, began his career in 2012 and has since appeared in over a dozen TV shows and films.
- You might have seen him in “Five Points” as Tre and in “The Chosen Ones” as Trouble.
- He has also worked in Bollywood films, in addition to Hollywood. In 2013, he appeared in the movie “Dhoom 3,” He worked with Aamir Khan and Abhishek Bachchan, two Indian superstar actors.
- It has been four years since we saw him in a movie, and our wait will finally finish when his new film “Triple OG,” whose current post-production status, will release at the end of 2022.
Early Life and childhood
- In a typical Christian family of Chicago, Illinois, Sylvester Powell (age 27) was born on October 17, 1994.
- Powell’s mother, Roshawn Reedy, and his father, Earl Powell, divorced when he was small. After that, his mother married another guy, but his step-dad and birth father decided to maintain a cordial relationship for kids’ sake.
- Once as a child, Sylvester told his mother that he wanted to become a movie star or a sportsperson.
- His mother advised him to go to school and acquire a doctorate or anything to fall back on to make money. But she still stood by him when he did the exact opposite.
- To fulfill his dreams, Sylvester Powell joined a drama academy named Maywood Fine Arts, and he was only seven years old at that time.
- After two years of leaving Maywood, he joined another institution named GBMS-Bravo, where he got to do his first stage show. In the following years 8, he polished his acting skills and did theatre.
- But learning acting is not enough to make a career in the TV or Film industry, and getting leads for acting jobs is also essential; that is where MBM Talent, a Chicago base talent management, became helpful.
- Besides providing information about acting opportunities, MGM also offered him private lessons, scene study, workshop of casting director, and many other helpful classes.
- At 18, his first acting job was in the famous TV series CSI: NY (2012). He did an uncredited role of a thug in the show, but Ann Donahue was impressed with his performance.
- Due to his impressive acting capability just after CSI, Sylvester got offers from 2 movies named “Said the Blind Man” and “He Don’t Make Junk.”
- Powell’s first big break came in 2019 when “Five Points” casting directors gave him a recurring role, which he accepted. Powell’s portrayal of Tre proved to be his signature performance.
- Since his first show, he has worked in “The Chosen Ones,” “All American,” “99 North”, “The Longest Ride,” and “Two Wolves.”
- Other than acting, he has also done commercials for some prominent brands. When the first-ever showroom of Air Jordan opened in Europe, it had a giant poster of Powell in it, and he recognized it as a memorable moment.
Personal Life and Girlfriend
- There is a lot of buzzing about Sylvester Powell’s girlfriend, and everybody wants to know whom he is dating these days.
- Whenever he posts any image with a female co-star, people start attaching their names, but the truth is that he is currently single and giving his career the uttermost importance.
- Overall, he is shy about his personal life, but he tries to connect with his fans whenever possible through social media handles.