|Real Name||Taylor Jalen Fagins.|
|In headlines for||American Idol Season 20.|
|Age||28 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 20, 1994.|
|Birth Place||La Palma, California.|
|Lives in||Manhattan, New York|
|Parents||Mother: Suzanne Fagins Stover.|
Stepfather: Reginald Stover.
|Grandparents||Grandmother: Barbara Fagins.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 177 cm.
In meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 158 lbs.|
|School||Los Alamitos High.|
|Alumni||University of California, Irvine.|
|Studies||Writing & Design for Musical Theatre at Berklee NYC.|
|Last Update||March 1, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
American Idol Contestant Taylor Fagins Bio | Wiki
- New York-based talented singer Taylor Fagins won many people’s hearts when he sang his original song “We Need More” in American Idol season 20 auditions on Sunday.
- On this show, this UC Irvine drama graduated star stated that he wrote “We Need More,” just three days after the murder of George Floyd on May 25, 2020.
- Taylor told his primary purpose with the “We Need More” song, just to pay tribute to all the great black people who were killed without any reason.
- Apart from singing, he writes music, plays I write plays even he is working on a TV show, but mainly write music that’s why judge Lionel Richie him versatile.
- Fagins said he writes songs only for himself and hasn’t earned any money; that’s why he decided to audition for American Idol, so he shares feelings with people.
- In Sunday’s audition, all the judges were shaken entirely from inside after listening to his song in his strong voice and decided to give him Golden Ticket to Hollywood.
- Early Life & Career: 28 years old American Idol Contestant Taylor Jalen Fagins was born on January 20, 1994, in La Palma City in California, to his mother, Suzanne Fagins Stover.
- The seed to entertain people came inside the 5 feet 10 inches tall Taylor Fagins at the age of 9 after watching live “Lion King” at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre.
- Music is in his blood because his grandmother Barbara Fagins sang in the church choir, and his mother, Suzanne Fagins Stover, always played music in the car.
- Education: Since a little age, he has always followed his passion for singing; even while studying at Los Alamitos High in 2013, he participated in the musical ensemble and started making his music on Sound Fx Xtreme.
- After graduating from high school, Fagins enrolled in the University of California, Irvine, where he began his journey as a musical writer while preparing for a 15-minute musical performance at the New York Satellite Program.
- In June 2017, this talented star graduated from the University of California with a Bachelor of Arts in Drama & Dramatics and Theatre Arts.
- While studying at the University of California, Taylor worked at Jamba Juice as a Shift Manager to manage his expenses.
- Fagins struggled a lot in his life but always with happiness because he is doing all this for his passion, and that’s why for enhancing his writing & design skills for Musical Theatre; on August 31, 2021, he enrolled in Berklee College of Music.
- Love Life: Taylor Fagins did not stay alone for long in his struggling life as a beautiful girl Johnique Mitchell came into his life in 2019 and became his girlfriend.