Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Taylor Misiak.|
|Profession||Actress | Comedy artist.|
|In Spotlight||Dave (Role: Ally).|
Cinephile (Role: Liv).
|Birth Date||February 17, 1992.|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Trina Misiak.|
Father: Dave Misiak.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 114 lbs.|
|Hair (Length).||Blonde (Long).|
|Training||Killian Commercial Workshop.|
Upright Citizens Brigade Theater LLC.
|Alma Mater||Ithaca College.|
|Last Update||13 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Cinephile Actress Taylor Misiak Biography
- California native Taylor Misiak always has in the shadow of fame since joining the FXX comedy series “Dave” in 2020.
- In this musical series first season, she made her romantic style appearance alongside American rapper Dave Burd (Lil Dicky).
- From June 16, Dave’s girlfriend Misiak returns with Ally’s portrayal, and now she is single in Dave’s second season.
- Before “Dave,” her prominence rose in public after working with Lil Dicky in the short video “Pillow Talking” in 2017.
- Taylor’s acting career began in 2011 by getting the role of “Girl” in Eye Contact with Strangers short film.
- From 2013 to 2016, she featured some minor roles in “Social Media Misfits,” “The Playground,” “Five Hours,” “About a Boy,” “Laura,” and “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.”
- The year 2018 brought her immense popularity when she emerged in front of her fans by getting work in four consecutive projects.
- In 2018, her adoring fans praised Zoe’s role in the “We Are CVNT5,” Abby Samuels in “American Vandal,” “Mackenzie” in “I Feel Bad,” and Renee “Heavily Meditated (The Series).”
- Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches height actress Taylor Misiak took birth to her mother Trina Misiak and father Dave Misiak on February 17, 1992, at San Francisco City in California.
- Prior to relocating to Los Angeles, she stayed in Apple Valley, San Francisco, and Minnesota with her parents and brother, Darren Misiak.
- Her interest grew up in dramatic skills at an early age by appearing in theatre performances; even for that, she got a nomination for the Minnesota Scholars of Distinction Award.
- For enhancing her performing talent, she enrolled in the Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Ithaca College, LA.
- Aside from getting training at Ithaca College, she attended Killian Commercial Workshop and Upright Citizens Brigade Theater LLC.
- As a stage artist Misiak, performed in Sunset Blush, Dog Sees God, Family Matters, Melancholy Play, Survivors, and Sincerity Forever Theatre Plays.
- Relationship: Not only for the screen presence, but Taylor Misiak surprised the whole media after her relationship with film director Tony Yacenda.
- The charming pair fell in love after meeting for the first time on the set of American Vandal in 2018; even after that, they shared several photos on social media.