|Full Birth Name||Teo García.|
|Profession||Writer |Actor | Filmmaker.|
|Trending for||Xtremo (Role: Maximo).|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1971.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 11".
In meters: 1.8 m.
In centimeters: 180 cm.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Fighting Skills||Tai chi.
|Net Worth||USD 1.2 Million (Est).|
|Wife | Girlfriend||--|
|Last Update||4th June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Teo Garcia Xtremo Actor Maximo
- Spanish actor Teo Garcia is gaining immense popularity globally for his fighting style as Maximo in the Netflix new film “Xtremo (Xtreme).”
- He appeared as a gang member of (Lucero) Óscar Jaenada from the beginning of this film but lost everything when the enemy assaults his on-screen family.
- After a few years, Teo emerges on the street when some Russians are beating Oscar Cass (Leo), here he saves him, they remain friends until the end of the movie.
- This talented man just not only acted in “Xtremo” even write its story and provides Instructions as an Action Director to all stunt performers.
- García came into Spanish cinema as a Kickboxer in 1993 released tv series Dark Justice episode “Joyride.”
- After a long time, in 2006, he started his professional career as a Filmmaker by performing and produce the short film “Extremo.”
- Apart from making films, he is a professional martial artist and has learned Tai chi, Ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Karate Sankudokai, Naginatajutsu, and Kenjukabo skills since a young age.
- The 5 feet 11 inches height actor Teo Garcia was born on December 19, 1971, in Spain, but he hides everything from his family to his personal life.
- From 2012 to 2018, he featured in Seiken & Mal día para fumar and wrote the screenplay and Produced.
- Teo uses the social media platform Instagram but less active, where over 600 peoples follow him.