|Full Birth Name||Thomas G. Culp.|
|In news||for being the Ex-Husband Connie Culp.|
|Birth Date.||17 December 1958.|
|Age (as of 2019)||61 Years.|
|Birth Place.||Jefferson County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parents||Name Not Known.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5" 9'.|
Meters: 1.75 m.
Centimeters: 175 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.|
Pounds: 147 lbs.
|Highest Qualification||High School.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Last Updated.||02 August 2020 ( © Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Facts About Connie Culp’s Husband Thomas G. Culp
- Tom G. Culp became the former husband of Connie Culp when in 2004, he tried to kill his wife.
- Tom’s wife died at the age of 57 due to face infection in the United States on 29 July 2020, but the news of Connie Culp’s death publicized on 1 August 2020.
- Culp’s husband Tom fired on her with a gunshot because of her domestic talk, which caused a massive loss of her nose, cheeks, one eye, and even more than half mouth.
- In trying to kill his wife, he had to stay in jail for a long time, and he had to be sentenced to 7 years separately after the court hearing.
- Due to her husband’s action, today, people know her as America’s first face transplant woman after the 80 percent of face surgery.
- As per the arrested records, Thomas G. Culp was born on 17 December 1958 in Jefferson County in Colorado; 2020, His age is 61 years.
- Tom is the father of two children with his wife.
- In 1979, when he was not 20 years old, he decided to run away with his beloved Connie, after which he moved to Appalachia, Virginia, United States, where the Couple opened a Bar.
- After maltreating his wife, both of them divorce after 26 years of marriage in 2005.
- In an interview, Connie Culp said that when her husband Tom G. Culp comes out of prison, she will go to him, but in the meantime, her daughter said, that mother, what will be your honor in front of your daughter, when you go to the same person who tried kill you.