Todd Tilghman (born January 3, 1978) is a singer and pastor primarily known as the winner of the 18th season of the American series “The Voice” because of his singing talent at the age of 42. He won” The Voice” By sung his titled song ”Long Way Home” and ”I can only imagine” Song By ”MercyMe.”
During the Audition day, he sang the song “we have tonight” original by “Kenny Rogers” “Sheena Easton.” In the Full season, he is currently part of renowned American country music singer and television personality “Blake Shelton.”
Because of the Best Performance, this is the seventh most exciting win by the Shelton team. By winning this season, he holds the record as the oldest age winner of the show.
Todd Tilghman Family & Life Journey
Tilghman took birth in the world on 3 January 1978 in Meridian, Mississippi, USA. From 2011, he was worked in Cornerstone Church as a Head pastor. He is the son of Larence Tilghman (Mother) and Petty Tilghman (Father).
Todd tied the knot to his School time love partner Brooke Tilghman; he is such a great Husband and kind Hearted Person because while working as a Meridian pastor, he also takes care of his eight, including two adopted children.
His eldest Son Eagan Tilghman is just 20 Years old who runs his own business of making set design, Prop making, anything movie-related, and former contestant on Making It (TV series).
|Full Birth Name||Todd Tilghman.|
|Profession||Musical artist, Pastor|
|Famous for||The Voice Season 18 Winner.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 3, 1978.|
|Age (As of 2020)||42 years old.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Meridian, Mississippi, United States.|
|House Location||Mississippi, United States.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.|
Pounds: 171 Lbs.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 9".|
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Natural Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Net worth.||$570k US Dollars.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/todd_tilghman (23.1 K + followers).|
Twitter: https://twitter.com/todd_tilghman (8 K+ followers).
|Parents||Mother: Teresa Petty Tilghman.|
Father: Larence Tilghman.
|Siblings||Sister: Holly Tilghman.|
Brother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status (Present)||Married.|
|Wife (Present)||Brooke Tilghman.|
|Kids.||Daughter: 4 |
Son: 4 ( Eagan Tilghman), Shepard Tilghman.
(Pending Kids Name Will Update Soon).
|Alma Mater.||University of Mississippi.|
|School||Local High School|
|Last Modified||27 May 2020 (©️ Copyright- Celebsweek.com )|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Todd Tilghman
Must Check: Lil Baby Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Height, Weight, Net worth & More
- At the age of 42, Todd Tilghman won the “The Voice” Singing show.
- On Feb 24, 2020, while the first day of the Blind Auditions stage, he sang the “We’ve Got Tonight” song, on this day he Joined Team Blake Shelton.
- On 6 and 13 April 2020, he was almost going out from the show, but the voice show coach again saved him.
- In Live Playoffs (Top 17) and on Live Semi-finals (Top 9) Contestants, the Public saved him from elimination.
- Todd Tilghman’s wife, Brooke Tilghman, is the director at Farmasi and the Exclusive Educator at Master Stylist “Bo Stegall The Collection” of Greenville.
- Only a few Peoples Know that Tilghman started singing at the age of 8 years old.
- Today as the winner of NBC’s The Voice show, he working alongside Blake Shelton.
- He is active on the social media platform (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).
- He recently shared a picture on Instagram that he is feeling Proud and amazing by winning the show.
- Today, His Full Family and team are delighted.
- As per 2019, by some information provider, we got that his net worth is $470k.
- Todd Tilghman is 5 feet 9 inches (1.72 m) tall, and his weight is 78 kg.
- In an interview, he said that becoming part of the audition was not an easy task for him.
- When he was first-time goes on stage, he felt remarkably calm. But once the chairs started turning, all the plans went out the window, and Todd just sang the song with the joy of his heart.”
- One more thing, he enjoyed and won the competition with the help of his family support.
- On Instagram, he shares the Picture of his full family.
- He has spent his life focused on Singing and serving other people.