|Real Name||Tom Rodgers.|
|In Limelight||Joe vs. Carole (Role: Dillon Passage).|
|Age||21 years old.|
|Birth Place||Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.|
|Parents||Mother: Maree Rodgers.|
|Siblings||Sister: Jacqui Rodgers.|
|Weight||Pounds: 163 lbs.|
|Height||In meters: 1.84 m.|
In feet: 6' 0½".
In centimeters: 184 cm.
|Training||NIDA's Vocational Diploma of Musical Theatre|
|Filmography||1. Joe vs. Carole (2022).|
2. Billy Blue Eyes (2021).
3. Apple (2018).
|Last Update||March 2, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Joe vs Carole Actor Tom Rodgers
- 21 years old actor Tom Rodgers (born in 2000) rapidly rose to popularity when Kate McKinnon’s new series “Joe vs. Carole” launched on Peacock on March 3.
- The plot involves the rivalry of two of Oklahoma’s big cats (Tiger) enthusiasts Carole Baskin and Joe Exotic. The show director showcased Exotic’s illegal activities and how Baskin raised her voice against them.
- Later Carole accused Joe of hiring an assassin on her, leading to which is 2020, the court decided against the former, and he is now bound to spend 22 years incarcerated.
- The 6 feet 0½ inches tall Rodgers landed in the role of a man named Dillon Passage, and to be honest, he did a fantastic job.
- Professionally, Tom started his work as a model at 16 and has been actively working since.
- He has done a few acting jobs before but mostly did theatre acts.
- Before taking any significant step, Tom discusses with his mother, Maree Rodgers.
- Even when he was confused with his career choice, a discussion with his mom made him follow his heart.
- With a dream in mind, Tommy came to Sydney, and following his studies, he extensively did theatre work.
- He appointed Division One Artist Management as his talent manager, and in 2018 Rodgers got his first acting job as Caden in Steve Pasvolsky’s short movie “Apple.”
- In 2021, Tom Rodgers’ own short movie “Billy Blue Eyes.” It was a 13-minute long movie that received three awards, an award for best Short film, for best lead actor, and a third one was given to Jan Hunt for her role in the movie as the lead actress.
- Considering the previous work, we can say that “Joe vs. Carole” is his first big break, and we will also have to admit that he did an outstanding job.
Early Life and Family
- Tom Rodgers (age 21 years) belongs to a Christian family of Newcastle, New South Wales, where he was born in 2000.
- His father observed his expressive behavior and artistic mind when he was 5.
- He also has a sibling, a beautiful girl named Jacqui Rodgers.
- Tommy stayed at Newcastle until high school graduation and later moved to Sydney for higher studies.
- In 2019, Rodgers did a diploma in Musical Theatre from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA).
Tom Rodgers Q&A
Ques: Who is Tom Rodgers’ boyfriend?
Ans: Tyran Stig.
Ques: How old Tom Rodgers is?
Ans: Tom Rodgers is 21.
Ques: With which username is Tom Rodgers present on Instagram?
Ques: Has Tom Rodgers worked in any show/movie before?
Ans: Yes, he has worked before in short movies.