Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Tracy Shayne.|
|Known for||Peter Scolari's Wife.|
|Birth Place||New York.|
|Net Worth||USD 500 K.|
September 12, 1955 to October 22, 2021.
|Parents||Mother: Ina Schwartz.|
Father: Arnie Shayne Schwartz.
|Height||In feet: 5' 5".|
In centimeters: 165 cm.
In meters: 1.65 m.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|Alumni||University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music.|
University of Houston.
|Last Update||October 23, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Peter Scolari’s Wife Tracy Shayne Biography
- 51 years old American actress Tracy Shayne became part of the headlines once again when her husband, Actor Peter Scolari, died on Friday morning in New York after a two-year battle with cancer.
- The beautiful couple tied the knot on June 21, 2013, after eight and a half years of their relationship; unfortunately, her joyful marriage life ended on October 22, 2021, with Peter Scolari‘s death.
- Prior to starting a relationship with Peter, Tracy got married to her fellow broadway theater actor Hugh Panaro in 1993 but separated after six years in 1999.
- She doesn’t have any biological kids from her marriage life but has four steps kids named Nicholas Scolari, Joseph Scolari, Keaton Scolari, and Cali Scolari from her husband’s previous marriage.
- Movies: Apart from gaining fame for being the wife of Peter Scolari, Tracy is also known from theater to Hollywood for her tremendous acting skills.
- In the entertainment world, she made her landing in “A Chorus Line” theatre play by getting the Replacement roles of Lois, Barbara, Bebe, & Vicki.
- From 1987 to 2021, she featured in Chicago, Bronx Bombers, The True, & The Phantom of the Opera theater arts.
- In 2002, she made her first landing on the big screen as Martha Thompson by joining the Law & Order series cast.
- From 2013 to 2017, Shayne enhanced her popularity by starring in “Law & Order: Criminal Intent,” “Jerome’s Bouquet,” “The Affair,” “Blindspot,” “Can Hitler Happen Here,” along with theaters acts.
- In 2020, her prominence rose to the sky when she made her appearance as Ambassador Gaeto in three episodes of the Hulu series Homeland season 8.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches tall Peter Scolari’s Wife, Tracy Shayne, was born in 1970 by her Mother Ina Schwartz & Father, Arnie Shayne Schwartz, in New York City.
- To Learn theater skills, she first completed her theatre education at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music further studied at the University of Houston.
- In order to showcase her skills on the global level in 1992, Tracy Shayne became part of the “Phantom of the Opera” Play case, in which she portrayed the character of Christine Daaé until 1998.