Bio | Wiki
|Real Name||Robert Christian.|
|Cool Name||Truths World.|
|Trending for||Too Hot To Handle Season 3.|
|Birth Date||April 15, 1998.|
|Age||23 Years Old.|
|Birth Place||San Antonio, Texas.|
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 6' 4".|
In meters: 1.93 m.
In centimeters: 193 cm.
|School||Sam Houston High school.|
|Pursuing||Bachelor of Criminology.|
|Last Update||January 18, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Too Hot to Handle Contestant Truth World Biography
- 23 years old Texas native Model Truth world has become the center of attention since making his stunning landing in Too Hot to Handle Season 3.
- In this reality series, this 6 feet 4 inches tall Model & student introduced himself as Truthsworld, but his family members & friends know him by his real name Robert Christian.
- In the interview with Netflix, he stated that Truth is not his true name, but his real name is okay too.
- Apart from gaining fame for his appearance in Too Hot To Handle Season 3, Robert is very famous on TikTok for uploading his videos.
- On Tiktok, he took his first step on November 30, 2020, by making his first video which got over 50.8 K views.
- On the one hand, he focused on his modeling career; on the other side, he gave some time to TikTok, where over 139.7 thousand people began following him for uploading his multiple videos.
- Family & Life: Too Hot to Handle star Truth was born as Robert Christian on April 15, 1998, by his mother Evie in San Antonio City in Texas.
- Being born in San Antonio, he completed his high school at Sam Houston High school, where he played in 21 basketball games with one start averaged 12.6 minutes per game and three points per game.
- He enjoys playing basketball so much that he did it during high school he won two District MVP awards to go along with one district championship.
- During his basketball-playing journey in high school, Christian also holds two-time all-region & all-state selections and three-time all-district selections.
- After completing high school, with the help of a basketball scholarship, he began Majoring in Criminology.
- On the one side, he began his Criminology studies and took a step in the modeling world by featuring in Houston Top Model magazine.
- This game-changer and player sees the world of modeling on his way to becoming a name in this world, and you can pretty quickly say you’ve seen it before.