Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Tyler Nicholas Allen.|
|Other Name||Tyler N. Allen.|
|Trending for||American Idol.|
CEO at T.N.A Ministries.
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 11, 1997.|
|Birth Place||Mobile County, Alabam, USA.|
|Wife||Janae Harper Allen (Dajha Harper).|
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 177 cm.
In meters: 1.77 m.
Pounds: 147 lbs.
|School||WP Davidson High School.|
|Alumni||The University of Mobile.|
|Last Update||February 27, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
American Idol Contestant Tyler Allen Biography
- 24 years old talented Singer Tyler Allen has been making headlines ever since his audition video for American Idol Season 20 surfaced on YouTube at 8 a.m. Central Time on Saturday.
- He dedicated his audition day in American Idol to his nephew Noah Josiah Brown and his mother, Deidreana Jasper, who passed away in a terrible accident on April 14, 2021.
- Tyler was utterly broken when his nephew died, and putting them to rest was the hardest thing, but he saw hope in singing, which always gave him a little bit of comfort.
- Singing is his way of healing; that’s why in the audition with remembering his nephew, he beautifully sang the “I Believe In You And Me” song by “Whitney Houston.”
- Allen made everyone emotional with his melodious voice in the audition; even Luke Bryan said he’s the star because he has a perfectly unique sound, and he sings with purpose & honor.
- Early Life & Education: The 5 feet 10 inches tall Tyler Allen, aka Tyler Nicholas Allen, was born on September 11, 1997, in Mobile County, Alabama, United States.
- He is the second eldest child of 6 children but doesn’t disclose anything about his parents in media.
- On the one hand, since little age, Nicholas entirely focused on his voice; meanwhile, he completed his schooling at WP Davidson High School and got mass communications Degree at the University of Mobile.
- From a young age, Tyler had a passion for singing, and with such a passion, he joined the ministry at the age of 9 and became the most youthful preacher in the church.
- Before Participating in American Idol Season 20, he has performed in many local shows across the country, including the musical “The Wiz,” and won several awards.
- Social Media: In this age of social media, Allen was also not one to be left behind where on one side he has 25.9K subscribers and on the other hand, on Instagram over 71.3k above followers.
- Until September 20, 2020, he was already famous on various social media platforms, but his life began changing when he made his landing on the renowned platform TikTok on September 22, 2020.
- On TikTok, Tyler Nicholas Allen has uploaded many videos, out of which many have gone viral multiple times; by that, on TikTok, he has more than 7.6 million likes and 467.6 K followers.
- Wife & Relationship: American Idol Contestant Tyler Allen did not stay alone in his singing journey when a beautiful lady Janae Harper Allen came into his life and subsequently became his wife.
- His life partner Janae Harper (Dajha Harper), is not an ordinary lady because, professionally, she is an entrepreneur who has discovered her passion for fitness.