Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Valerie Florine Huber.|
|Stage Name||Valerie Huber.|
|Trending for||Kitz (Role: Vanessa von Höhenfeld).|
|Professtion||Actress | Model.|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Date||January 4, 1996.|
|Birth Place||Vienna, Austria.|
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 7".|
In meters: 1.70 m.
In centimeters: 170 cm.
|Sports||Tae Kwon Do.|
|School||Jardin de’Eden Abidjan.|
Montessori Preschool Kampala.
Rainbow International School Kampala.
VBS Meissnergasse Bilingual School Vienna.
AHS Theodorkramerstraße Vienna.
The German School Washington DC.
|Training||AMAW Los Angeles.|
Ivana Chubbuck Studio.
American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Acting Academy Krauss.
Kitz Actress Valerie Huber Biography
- 26 years old Austria-based Actress Valerie Huber has again come into the spotlight for her stunning presence in the Netflix new drama romantic series “Kitz.”
- In “Kitz” this beautiful model made her landing in the portrayal of Vanessa von Höhenfeldt alongside Felix Mayr, Bless Amada, Felix Mayr, Zoran Pingel & Sofie Eifertinger.
- On the one side, Valerie has become the center of attention for “Kitz”; meanwhile, she is gaining immense fame for the upcoming movies “Immenhof – Das große Versprechen,” “The Darker the Lake” & “Trapped.”
- In “The Darker the Lake,” Director Lok Kwan Woo featured her in the character of Sarah, but her fans want to know more about her role as Lily in Trapped.
- Career: In entertainment, her entry became possible when she got the chance to perform in the Austrian kid’s TV show “Tom Turbo” from 2007 to 2008, by which she overnight came into the public eyes.
- After venturing into the world of acting, she also started her career in the modeling industry; with that thought, at the age of 18, she became Miss Earth Australia in 2014.
- Still, in 2014, Huber once again took her step into the acting industry by performing the role of “Julia Petrovic” in “Bróðir” movie.
- From 2015 to 2017, she featured in “Universum History,” “Die Bergretter,” “Trakehnerblut,” & “Herrgott für Anfänger,” but at that time she didn’t gained much attention.
- Her acting journey again came on the track in 2018 when she steadily portrayed in “Head Full of Honey,” “Party Hard Die Young,” “Whiskey Cavalier,” “Rosamunde Pilcher,” “Whiskey Cavalier,” & “Cologne PD.”
- Valerie’s life completely changed in 2019 when she became part of the “Nachtschwestern” series to perform the character of Kiki Schmitz in 20 episodes until 2020.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 7 inches long actress Valerie Huber was born as Valerie Florine Huber on January 4, 1996, in Vienna, the Capital of Austria.
- While she was just six months old, her parents shifted to Uganda Country of East Africa, where she spent the first seven years of her life.
- In 1999, her parents enrolled her in “Jardin de Eden Abidjan” school in Ivory Coast, but still in the same year, she changed her school and joined “Montessori Preschool Kampala” in Uganda.
- After spending two years in “Rainbow International School Kampala,” Huber once again changed her school and joined “Rainbow International School Kampala.”
- In 2003, she moved back to Vienna at the age of 8 and completed her high school studies at The German School Washington in 2012.
- Acting Education: To complete her schooling, she changed many schools but began her acting studies by enrolling in “Acting Academy Krauss” in 2014, where she studied till 2017.
- To enhance her acting abilities, in 2018, Valerie became part of the “American Academy of Dramatic Arts,” where she studied just for one year.