|Real Name||Vihaan Samat.|
|In Limelight||Eternally Confused and Eager for Love.|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Date||March 9, 1996.|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
|Parents||Father: Yogesh Samat.|
Mother: Vanita Samat.
Pounds: 163 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10.5".|
In centimeters: 179 cm.
In meters: 1.79 m.
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.|
|Training||Tisch School of the Arts.|
|Alumni||New York University.|
|Shows||1. Humans of My Bed (2018).|
2. Mismatched (2020).
3. Bombay Begums (2021).
4. Eternally Confused and Eager for Love (2022).
|Net worth||USD 500k.|
|Last Update||March 12, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Eternally Confused and Eager for Love Actor Vihaan Samat Bio | Wiki
- 26 years old actor Indian actor Vihaan Samat (born on March 9, 1996) has been gaining fame internationally since he got the chance to perform in the Netflix news movie “Eternally Confused and Eager for Love.”
- In “Eternally Confused and Eager for Love,” Vihaan plays the lead role of Ray, a troubled man who is finding a love partner who will genuinely love him.
- “Eternally Confused and Eager for Love” is a significant project for his life because prior to that, he featured in “Bombay Begums” but didn’t gain much attention.
- In “Bombay Begums,” Casting Director Shruti Mahajan gave him the chance to play the role of Piyush Chaubey alongside Pooja Bhatt, Shahana Goswami, Amruta Subhash, Plabita Borthakur & Rahul Bose.
- Samat is not new in the acting industry because his previous works include a show named “Mismatched,” in which he made his landing as “Harsh Agarwal” with the famous YouTube sensation Prajakta Koli (Dimple Ahuja).
Early Life and Parents
- The 5 feet 10.5 inches tall Indian Actor Vihaan Samat (age 26) landed on the earth on March 9, 1996, to his mother, Vanita Samat, and father, Yogesh Samat, in Mumbai City of India.
- His father, Yogesh Samat, is an IIM alumnus currently working as DOO at Grauer & Weil.
- Vanita Samat, the mother of Vihaan, is a famous personality in Bollywood because of her jewelry brand named Confetti.
- The actor used to study at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, and there were no plans for him to become an actor after growing up.
- After completing high school, Vihaan had a clear mind that acting was the kind of work he wanted to do for the rest of his life.
- There were many good acting schools in his hometown, but he decided to move to New York after discussing with his parents.
- In “New York,” Samat joined New York University, where while working, he enrolled in NYU Tisch School of the Arts, Where he participated in various theater Plays.
- After getting an acting degree from NYU, he began his acting journey by working in commercials for Comedy Central, Cisco, and Uber.
- In his struggling days, Vihaan performed stand-up and sketches at several prestigious venues around the city, including “The Slipper Room,” “UCB Hell’s Kitchen,” and “Union Hall.”
- On the big screen, he took his first step in 2018 when Director Sam Permar featured him as “Eli” in only one episode of the “Humans of My Bed” series.
- Samat’s acting journey came on the track when in 2020, he got the chance to work alongside Golden Globe winner Michael Keaton in Director Sara Colangelo’s film “Worth.”
- He expressed how much working with Keaton matters to him; in one of his Instagram posts, he wrote, “My first role after graduation was in the feature film “Worth.” I had three lines but was so excited to be in a scene with the Golden Globe winner and my childhood idol, Michael Keaton. Shot in 2018, it was finally released a few days ago on Netflix US. Nice to know I can hold on to this forever.”
- After the first paid acting project, the next two years passed without any work, and in 2020 came his first Bollywood acting project; it was a Netflix “Mismatched.”
Social Life and Girlfriend
- While hustling in New York to make a career, Vihaan Samat met many people, and through a familiar friend, he met an aspiring singer named Aaliyah Qureishi.
- They both found similarities in their personalities, and now they have been dating for a few years. Aaliyah is also India-born and started her career journey in New York.
- Because of Samat’s increasing popularity, the couple receives a lot of offers for brand promotions.
- They both also appeared in Berrika’s blind taste test, where the blindfolded duo had to guess the name of fruit by touching or smelling.
- Samat has returned to his hometown of Mumbai, where he lives with his girlfriend, but he still visits New York occasionally.
Vihaan Samat Q&A
Ques: How old is Vihaan Samat?
Ans: He turned 26 in 2022.
Ques: Instagram username of Vihaan Samat?
Ques: Who is Vihaan Samat’s girlfriend?
Ans: Aaliyah Qureishi.
Ques: Who is Ray from Eternally Confused and Eager for Love?
Ans: Vihaan Samat.
Ques: Is Vihaan Samat an Indian?
Ques: When is Vihaan Samat’s birthday?
Ans: March 9.
Ques: Was Vihaan Samat in “Bombay Begums”?