Wiki | Bio
|Famous Name||Vivelill Sogaard Holm.|
|Profession||Actress | Dancer.|
|In Spotlight for||Elves - Liv.|
|Birth Date||April 26, 2005.|
|Age||16 years old.|
|Parents||Mother: Jeanette Søgaard Holm.|
Elvis Søgaard Holm.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 178 cm.
In meters: 1.78 m.
Pounds: 108 lbs.
|Last Update||November 25, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Elves Actress Vivelill Sogaard Holm Biography
- 16 years old Danish actress Vivelill Sogaard Holm has become the center of attention once again for her fearless landing in Netflix’s new Christmas Horror series “Elves.”
- In this series, this emerging star made her appearance alongside Møller (Rasmus Hammerich) and her on-screen grandmother Charlotte (Lila Nobel).
- In “Elves,” Liv lives in a small village, and she meets Kasper for the first time in the shop, and the last tells him all about the Elf to save the life of Sonja Steen (Josefine).
- Before joining the cast of “Nisser,” Vivelill gained immense Popularity for starring her life-changing role of Liv Haarder in the nightmare adventure film “Harpiks.”
- In “Harpiks,” Daniel Borgman featured her as Liv Haarder with Ghita Nørby, Sofie Gråbøl, Peter Plaugborg & Amanda Collin.
- The 5 feet 10 inches tall actress Vivelill Sogaard Holm was born on April 26, 2005, by her mother Jeanette Søgaard Holm in Copenhagen Capital of Denmark.
- She didn’t mention anything about her father, but her mom has uploaded some pictures of her dad on her social media, and she has one brother named Elvis Søgaard Holm.
- Prior to landing in the entertainment industry, she began her journey as a dance at the age of 6, and from 2017 she took her steps in the acting world by joining “Harpiks.”
- Elves Actress Vivelill Sogaard is on the rising stage; that’s why she is still not using social media, but her beautiful pictures are available with her parents on Facebook.