Wiki | Bio
|Real Birth Name||Christina Perrault.|
|Stage Name||Yana Perrault.|
|Profession||Musician | Actress.|
|In Spotlight for||Powerpuff Girls (Buttercup Utonium).|
|Age (2021)||25 years old.|
|Birth Date||March 4, 1996.|
|Birth place||Southfield, Michigan, US.|
|Parents||Perry and Michele.|
|Love | Relationship|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 161 cm.
In meters: 1.61 m.
Pound: 110 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Last Update||April 13, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Powerpuff Girls Actress Yana Perrault Biography
- The 25 years Michigan native actress Yana Perrault hit the spotlight after her biggest debut in the CW series Live-action Powerpuff Girls.
- Professionally Yana is a Musician; in this supergirl series, director Maggie Kiley gave her the Buttercup Utonium’s role for performing with Dove Cameron and Chloe Bennet.
- She began her career as a Stage actress and gained huge success on a national level after featured in Jagged Little Pill’s Musical Frankie Swing.
- She has participated in many acts in Stagecrafters over the years, including youth theatre shows 101 Dalmatians, Cinderella, and others.
- Including acting, she has a fond of singing and guitar playing since childhood.
- Perrault officially emerged with her music skills on December 31, 2012, on her Youtube channel by sing the Conan Gray’s Sweater Weather song with a friend Ben.
- Yana’s involvement with theater has provided her with a second family and a sense of community, Provided her a rich opportunity that most of us would not have had at such a young age.
- While practicing as a Broadway artist, she joined university but the dropped college due to pursuing acting.
- The 5 feet 4 inches height artist Yana Perrault was born on March 4, 1996, in Southfield City in Michigan.
- On her 25th birthday, she posted a thankful message for her parents Perry and Michele.
- The skills of acting in her have come from his parents, who are Theatre Artists.
- After gaining attention by singing other singers’ songs, on March 23, 2015, she released her first song, “Lesson Learned.”
- In 2018, Powerpuff Girls Actress Yana Perrault launched her first album, “Headphones, Please,” with a bunch of 13 Songs.
- From success skyrocketed with her first album; meanwhile, on the other hand, she continually uploads Videos on her Youtube Channel.
- As per her Spotify account, she has sung fifty songs yet, and her fame will go up with her upcoming acting and music projects.