Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Zara Wilson.|
|Profession||Actress & Horse Rider.|
|In Spotlight for||The Girlfriend Experience (Role: Emcee).|
|Birth Date||February 14, 1998.|
|Birth Place||Surrey, England.|
|Height||In Feet : 5' 7".|
Meters: 1.70 m.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.|
Pounds: 123 lbs.
|Hair (Mid Length).||Light/Mid Brown.|
|Love Life | Affairs|
|Music & Dance||Ballad.|
|Training||Met Film School (London).|
|Alma mater||New York Film Academy (New York campus).|
|Last Updated.||1st May 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
The Girlfriend Experience Actress Zara Wilson Biography
- The 23 years old emerging British actress Zara Wilson becomes popular for her big debut as Emcee in The Girlfriend Experience season 3.
- In this series, she got the chance to share the screen in ten episodes with the well-known star cast Julia Goldani Telles, Frank Dillane, Daniel Betts, Tobi Bamtefa, and several others.
- Before joining The Girlfriend Experience season 3 cast, she featured in the “Walk Away” stage play as Girl/Muse under the guidance of Tatiana Borzdaia.
- In 2020, Zara got the portrayal of Valkyrie in the Grantchester tv series by director Gordon Anderson.
- She previously worked as a supporting actress in Commercials and also experienced as a model at Fitness studio.
- The 5 feet 7 inches height Actress Zara Wilson was born on February 14, 1998, at Surrey in South East England.
- She is also a talented horse rider, collaborated with Olympic riders around Europe before embarking on her professional acting career.
- Wilson attended Met Film School and New York Film Academy (New York campus) to come into the acting world.
- The Girlfriend Experience Actress Zara uses Instagram but has 400+ Followers because she is new in cinema her life, some personal information not available on media.