|Full Birth Name||Zoe Marlett.|
|In Spotlight for||Black Summer (Role: Anna).|
|Birth Date||May 8, 2005.|
|Birth Day||(Mother's Day.)|
|Birth Place||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.|
|Parents||Mother: Christina Marlett.|
Father: Paul Marlett.
|Grand Father||Frank Marlett.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 163 cm.
In meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 101 lbs.|
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|School|| In 10the Garde.|
(Local High School).
|Last Update||13 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Black Summer Actress Zoe Marlett Bio | Wiki
- Canadian actress Zoe Marlett is in the spotlight for giving her rocking appearance as Anna alongside Jaime King in the Netflix series “Black Summer” both seasons.
- In the eighth episode of season one, her on-screen mother, Rose, battles zombies and reaches the stadium, where she meets Anna in the last scene.
- From June 17, Zoe reprises her role, this time full of action alongside Jaime King, Justin Chu Cary, and Christine Lee.
- In the Black Summer season second, including fighting with zombies, she made her appearance against the series bad peoples Bobby Naderi and Duff Zayonce.
- In between 2019 to 2020, Marlett featured as Amber in “Red Letter Day” and Pinky (Age 14) in “Marlene.”
- Her professional acting journey began as a Voiceover artist by giving her Voice to “Pillow Featherbed” in the 6 episodes of the Lalaloopsy tv series.
- The 5 feet 4 inches height actress Zoe Marlett took birth to her mother Christina Marlett and father Paul Marlett on May 8, 2005, Mothers day in Vancouver City in British Columbia, Canada.
- Surprisingly, after three years, on Sunday, June 15, 2008, her younger brother Oakley Marlett landed on Fathers Day.
- She is presently in the tenth grade at her hometown school, and her brother Oakley is in the seventh.
- Her mom Christina Marlett is a professional Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, Self-care Coach, and Successful Business Woman.
- Zoe has inherited her acting skills from her mother as Christina also performed as a stage performer and tap dancer at a young age but later changed her passion.
- From 2008, her life took a step further towards change when she portrayed Daughter’s role in “Alive” film; after that, Producer Jodi Binstock gave her to perform Anna’s portrayal in “Black Summer.”