Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Zyra Gorecki.|
|Profession||Actress | Model.|
|In Limelight||La Brea - Izzy Harris.|
|Birth Date||July 4, 2002.|
|Birth Place||Michigan, USA.|
|Parents||Mother: Barb Gorecki.|
|Siblings||Sister: Bailee Gorecki.|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 11".|
In centimeters: 180.
In meters: 1.80.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Hair||Brown / Blue.|
|Last Update||Septmeber 28, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet La Brea Actress Zyra Gorecki Biography
- 19 years old American actress Zyra Gorecki is back in the limelight after making her fearless presence on September 28 in NBC’s new series La Brea.
- In this series, this Brave girl landed in the portrayal of Izzy Harris, daughter of Eve Harris & Gavin Harris and sister of Josh Harris (Jack Martin).
- Her on-screen mother, Eve, was trapped between an above-ground and a below-ground world and began trying to accept a completely new environment and adjusting to thrive inside it.
- Zyra came into the entertainment world in 2016 when Director Joe Chappelle featured her in the character of Stuck Pedestrian in the Chicago Fire series.
- In “Chicago Fire,” she got the chance to work in just one episode titled One Hundred alongside Jesse Spencer, Taylor Kinney, Monica Raymund, Christian Stolte, Charlotte Sullivan, and several others.
- Before starting her acting career, Gorecki had to go through a dangerous lumber accident at the age of 13 , in which she lost her left leg below the knee.
- After losing her leg in a accident, she swore she would be the one to reverse the trend and sought out an agent who taught her everything about acting.
- This Michigan native star girl never lost her confidence, which is why she has set an example for everyone with her first major debut in La Brea, even we can see her enthusiasm by her character of Izzy Harris.
- The 5 feet 11 inches height actress Zyra Gorecki was born on July 4, 2002, by her mother, Barb Gorecki, in Michigan, US State but grew up between Michigan & Chicago.
- After the accident, she had to face a lot of trouble for her amputee’s knee for some years, but her sister Bailee Gorecki & mom Barb Gorecki always supported her.
- Her life journey began changing when she signed with Bravo Talent Management Modeling Agency.
- While Working with the Bravo Talent agency, she worked on many modeling tasks, and her amputee disability became her mark.
- Beyond thinking about her disability, she makes it an opportunity, which is why she now supports Amputee Blade Runner and works as a fashion model for “Papadakis Photography.”
- Zyra has been active on Instagram and Facebook since 2019, where she has over 1000 followers, but this number will change with her popularity.