|Real Name||Kelly Jenrette.|
|In Limelight||All American Homecoming.|
30 Days Notice.
You Just Big Boned.
|Age||43 years old.|
|Birth Date||September 12, 1978.|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia.|
|Lives in||California, USA.|
|Parents||Mother: Loretta Phillips.|
|Siblings||Christopher Phillips (Brother).|
Kimberly Lakes (Sister).
Brandon Woodruff (Brother).
|Husband||Melvin Jackson Jr.|
|Kids||Johnathon Jenrette (Son).|
Pounds: 163 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167 cm.
In meters: 1.67 m.
|Television||1. All American: Homecoming (2022).|
2. All American (2021).
3. Mixed-ish (2020–21).
4. Manhunt: Deadly Games (2020).
5. Limetown (2019).
6. The Handmaid's Tale (2018).
7. Here and Now (2018).
8. Graves (2017).
9. Fuller House (2016).
12. Weird Loners (2015).
13. The Haunted Hathaways (2013).
14. Happy Endings (2013).
15. Frisky Dingo (2006-07).
|Movies||1. Audrey (2014).|
2. Jinn (2018).
3. Uncorked (2020).
4. All Day and a Night (2020).
|Net worth||$700-800 k.|
|Last Update||February 21, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Know About All American Homecoming Actress Kelly Jenrette
- 43 years old Hollywood actress Kelly Jenrette (born on September 12, 1978) recently garnered attention after the first episode of the series “All American: Homecoming,” released on February 21, 2022.
- “All American Homecoming,” a spin-off of the original series, concentrates on the athletics premise of its parent program but moves to a different and unique location, one that does not imply the Southern California high school athletic scene.
- The story revolves around the characters played by Kelly Jenrette (as Amara Patterson), Geffri Maya (as Simone Hicks), Kareem Lewis (Kevin Richardson), Peyton Alex Smith (as Damon Sims), Camille Hyde (Thea Mays), and some others.
- Viewers of the 2020 movie “All Day and a Night” know how great she did playing the character of Delanda.
- Till now, she has worked in around 15 shows, and of them, the most popular ones are “The Handmaid’s Tale” and “Manhunt: Deadly Games.”
- In 2018 for performance as Annie in “The Handmaid’s Tale,” she got nominated by the jury for Primetime Emmy Award in the Outstanding Guest Actress category.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
- American actress Kelly Jenrette (age 43 years) landed on this earth when she took birth in Atlanta, Georgia, on September 12, 1978.
- Life as a kid was fantastic for Kelly as she grew up with 3 of her siblings, including two brothers, Christopher Phillips & Brandon Woodruff, and a sister named Kimberly Lakes.
- She spent her life until graduation in her hometown, but she later decided to move to California permanently.
- Moving to another place was scary for Kelly, but her mother, Loretta Phillips, and her father gave her the courage to move forward and follow her dreams.
Husband, Kids, and Personal Life
- For those of you who do not know, Kelly Jenrette is happily married to Melvin Jackson Jr.
- They both met each other long ago during a shoot and began dating. Finally, in 2013 on November 29, the couple tied the knot. Last year in 2021, they both celebrated their eighth marriage anniversary.
- Like Kelly, her husband, Mr. Jackson, is an artist, actor, director, and producer who appeared in “The Wire” as Bernard.
- Jenrette also has a son named Johnathon, who recently (2021) completed his high school graduation and posed in an image with her mother in graduation gowns.
- The journey of the acting career for Kelly Jenrette started when she came to LA and started giving auditions.
- Indeed, the initial days were not easy, and she struggled a lot, but once you are determined to succeed, nobody or no circumstance can beat you, which is the kind of spirit Jenrette maintained.
- Fortunately, after appearing for auditions, Kelly Jenrette received her first job in an animated series “Frisky Dingo” as a vocal artist for Sinn/Hooper. The show ran from 2006 to 2007.
- Next job she got after almost four years in 2011 when she worked in “Killer Outbreaks” and acted to portray the role of Charisse Benton.
- From 2013 to 2022, she always appeared in one or more shows and never looked back. Her most applauded works are “The Haunted Hathaways,” “Fuller House,” “Graves,” “Here and Now,” “Manhunt: Deadly Games,” “Mixed-ish,” and “All American.”
- Other than the TV screens, she has also appeared in Cinemas. Her first significant movie became “Audrey” (2014), a Comedy movie directed by the very talented Dean Pollack.
- With persistence, dedication, & hard work Kelly Jenrette managed to become a successful artist and now she owns an estimated net worth of $700-800 k.