Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Akili McDowell.|
|In Spotlight for||David Makes Man (Role: David).|
|Birth Date||December 30, 2002.|
|Birth City||San Francisco, CA.|
|Lives in||Houston, Texas.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 10".|
In meters: 1.78 m.
In centimeters: 178 cm.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Black.|
|Last Update||21 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
David Makes Man Actor Akili McDowell Biography
- Houston-based emerging star actor Akili McDowell is in the headlines focus since 2019 for steadily starring the David role in the OWN series David Makes Man.
- Season one focuses exclusively on a young David and his struggles to figure out what he wants out of life.
- Kwame Patterson appeared in Season 2 as Adult David, a growing businessman, Who is faced with a decision that will permanently alter his life and the lives of those around him.
- On June 22, Akili returned with his David portrayal to continue the story in David Makes Man Season 2 alongside Alana Arenas, Travis Coles, Janmarco Santiago, Brandi Huzzie, and Bobbi Baker.
- To become an actor, his journey began when he was just 9 years old, and by the age of 15, he landed on the big screen by play the role of Zavier Gibbs in “The Astronaut Wives Club.”
- Very Soon, this rising star popularity skyrocketed for his superb performance in “Criminal Activities,” “Chase the Lion,” “Athan & Sarah,” and “Billions.”
- The 5 feet 10 inches height actor Akili McDowell was born on December 30, 2002, in San Francisco City in California by his parents, but not mentioned them anywhere.
- To improve his acting abilities, he took Private Coaching to John Lansch, Tanisha Cidel, and Acting / Movement to Tarell McCraney.
- On Instagram, he posted his first image on January 27, 2019, and by the time he got 13.3k+ followers.
- In 2019, McDowell won the Peabody Award Winner for making his fabulous presence in “David Makes Man.”
- His fans are growing day by day, and they are excited to watch him in “The Halloween Club” and “More Than Rival.”