Wiki | Bio
|Full Birth Name||Caio Cabral.|
|Profession||Model | Actor.|
|In Limelight||Confessions of an Invisible Girl - Dudu.|
|Birthday||August 4, 1999.|
|Birth Place||Rio de Janeiro City.|
|Parents||Mother: Anna Cabral.|
|Height||In feet: 5' 10¼".|
In meters: 1.78 m.
In centimeters: 178 cm.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Black.|
|Acting Training||Teatro O Tablado.|
|Alma Mater||Colégio São Vicente de Paulo.|
|Last Update||September 19, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Confessions of an Invisible Girl Actor Caio Cabral Biography
- The 5 feet 10¼ tall emerging Brazilian actor Caio Cabral grabbed his place in the limelight by making his romantic appearance alongside actress Klara Castanho in Confessions of an Invisible Girl.
- In this movie, he got the chance to play the role of Dudu, who became one of Tetê’s (Klara Castanho) crush alongside Erick (Lucca Picon).
- Riding on the popularity of Dudu’s role, Caio has also joined the upcoming series “Back to 15” with Amanda de Azevedo, João Guilherme, Paulo Mucheroni, Lucca Picon & Klara Castanho.
- His acting journey began in his childhood by performing in short films, and several theaters plays such as “Conta o carioca (tell the carioca).”
- Before starting his acting journey, Cabral already worked as a full-time model for agency “40grausmodels.
- He got the opportunity to work with “40grausmodels” when Sérgio Mattos spotted him in some photographs of an institutional Nike film for an NGO.
- 22 years old actor Caio Cabral was taken birth by his mother, Anna Cabral, on August 4, 1999, and raised by his maternal grandparents in Rio de Janeiro City.
- He completed his higher education at St. Vincent de Paul Penha College, where he was one of the few black students apart from being a scholarship holder.
- While learning at “St. Vincent de Paul Pena,” he suffered from platonic affection in the early days because many students did not consider him as an equal.
- In the face of racial issues in the country, learning has always emphasized giving him great cerebral stimulation; as a result, he became president of the student union.
- Caio’s fortune changed on that day when he got the invitation of producer Fabio Zambroni for starring the role of Patrick in 10 episodes of tv series “A Life Worth Living (Bom Sucesso).”
- His talented artist has been available on Instagram since November 15, 2016, but his social media followers started grown steadily before the launch of “Bom Sucesso” on July 29, 2019.
- Since joining the cast of “Bom Sucesso,” Cabral’s life was transformed dramatically as a result of individuals seeking his advice; his fans started sending direct messages on his Instagram to know about his daily routine.
- On Instagram, he currently has over 41.3k followers; for them, he has showcased his 80’s modeling to modern style.
- In addition to acting, he also loves to do singing and playing Basketball, Football and Volleyball.