Wiki | Bio
|Real Birth Name||Cynthia Quiles|
|In Spotlight for||Why Women Kill (Role: Brenda).|
|Profession||Actress | Photographer | Filmmaker.|
|Birth Place||Arecibo, Puerto Rico.|
|Birth Date||September 10, 1986.|
|Lives in||Los Angeles, California.|
|Parents||Mother: Liz Quiles.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 6".
In meters: 1.68 m.
In centimeters: 168 cm.
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Eyes & Hair||Brown.|
|Training||Beverly Hills Playhouse.
TVI Actors Studio.
SF Acting Academy.
Sam Christensen Studios.
Margie Haber Acting Studio.
|College||International Fine Arts College.
Miami Dade Community College.
|Alma Mater||Golden Gate University.|
|Last Update||1 June 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Why Women Kill Season 2 Actress Cynthia Quiles Biography
- Los-Angeles based actress Cynthia Quiles came into media focus light since she has joined the cast of “Why Women Kill Season 2.”
- In this Paramount plus series, she made her appearance as Brenda with Lana Parrilla, Jessica Phillips, and Kerry O’Malley.
- In addition to “Why Women Kill Season 2,” her fans are excited to watch her as Vanessa Sanchez in the forthcoming short film “The Retribution Pact.”
- Acting and filmmaking are her ultimate passion; for the last 10+ years, she has worked primarily on film, television, and commercials.
- In addition to acting, Quiles also works as a photographer and runs her photography business, Blue Violet Photo, since 2014.
- Her journey to become a professional artist began with the supporting role of Succubus in the short film “The She-Devils.”
- From 2008 to 2010, she got some minor roles to perform in “Greek,” “Divine Unrest,” “Entourage,” “Anomie,” and “Death ‘N Taxes.”
- In her acting journey till 2019, her prominence raises for her lead roles in “Heavy Stuff,” “The Retribution Pact,” “The Wedding Night,” and “Somebody’s Watching.”
- Born to mother “Liz Quiles,” the 5 feet 6 inches height actress Cynthia Quiles celebrates her birthday every year on September 10.
- To get into acting, she joined SF Acting Academy and got training in “Cold Reading,” “Improv Training,” and “Commercial Study.”
- Apart from learning performing arts, she has studied General Business Administration & Marketing at Golden Gate University.
- To masters the performing arts skills, she joined Beverly Hills Playhouse, Studio City, and Margie Haber Studio.
- Before took a step on the big screen, Cynthia participated in “Reasons To Be Pretty,” “Between Riverside and Crazy,” and “Time Stands Still” theater acts at Beverly Hills Playhouse in 2013.
- In 2013, Quiles start working as a filmmaker by producing a “Just Can’t Stop” short film, and till 2021 she produced “Somebody’s Watching” and “The Retribution Pact.”
- Facts: She uses Instagram & Facebook and uploads her modeling, family, and friends images but has not posted anything about relationships.
- Why Women Kill Season 2 actress Cynthia Quiles considers herself a straight shooter girl, and she loves health and fitness because it has empowered her to live the best life.