Bio | Wiki
|Full Name||Dominique Thorne.|
|Other Name||Dominique Morguy.|
|In Limelight for||Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Role: Riri Williams).|
Ironheart (Role: Ironheart).
|Birth Place||East Flatbush, Brooklyn.|
|Age||24 years old.|
|Birth Date||November 8, 1997.|
|Net Worth||USD 1.5 Million.|
|Parents||Mother: Morgan Guy.|
Father: Navie Guy.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 5".|
In meters: 1.65 m.
In centimeters: 165 cm.
|School||Professional Performing Arts School.|
|Last Update||January 2, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Black Panther 2 Actress Dominique Thorne Biography
- 24 years old Brooklyn Actress Dominique Thorne has been receiving constant media attention since joining the cast of the upcoming film Black Panther Wakanda Forever.
- In “Black Panther 2,” this New York native actress got the chance to feature the character of Ironheart (Riri Williams) by Casting Director Sarah Finn.
- In Wakanda Forever, Thorne got the role of Ironheart without any audition, when one day she was at his house, she got a call asking if she would like to play this role which has been the best call of her life.
- On the one hand, this rising actress emerged for the “Black Panther 2” movie; meanwhile, producer Kevin Feige has entirely focused fans’ attention on her by casting her in the upcoming film “Ironheart.”
- Prior to getting her life-changing role of “Ironheart,” Dominique first time became the center of attention for starring the character of Judy Harmon in “Judas and the Black Messiah” movies in 2021.
- In “Judas and the Black Messiah,” Director Shaka King featured her alongside Daniel Kaluuya, LaKeith Stanfield, Algee Smith, Lil Rel Howery, and several other stars.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 5 inches tall actress Dominique Thorne was born on November 8, 1997, to her mother Nerissa Morgan Guy and father Navie Guy in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, New York.
- She has always been interested in performing, but as a first-generation student in her family, she also prioritized her education along with acting.
- At the age of 14, Thorne began her acting journey by enrolling in Professional Performing Arts School, where alongside Drama & Theatre Arts, she focused on Activities & societies.
- While she was in “high school,” she Partnered with Waterwell Theater Company and enrolled in Performing Arts Partnerships Drama programs” to get comprehensive study of acting and theatrical arts.
- When Dominique was in her final year of schooling education, she featured in some theater acts even won the 2015 Young Arts Award in Spoken Theater and U.S. Presidential Scholar in the Arts.
- Career: Being the first college student in her family, her family highly expected her to support her by completing her education.
- After completing her schooling, she was stuck in a problematic situation; due to that situation, she decided to pursue her academics instead of acting.
- In 2015, Thorne enrolled in Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell University, but while studying in college, most of her focus was on acting; that’s why after two years, she shifted to Human Development.
- Even after resuming acting, she first caught people’s attention by performing well in the third Cornell production, “The Awakening of Spring,” in 2018.
- Still, in 2018, Ironheart star actress Dominique Thorne’s acting journey began on the big screen when she got the chance to perform as “Sheila Hunt” in “If Beale Street Could Talk.”