Wiki | Bio
|Full Name||Eduardo Minett.|
|Profession||Actor | Musician | Dancer.|
|In Spotlight||Cry Macho - Rafael "Rafo" Polk.|
|Birth Date||February 19, 2006.|
|Parents||Mother: Jennifer - Jenny Letra Escarlata.|
Father: Carlos Alberto Flores.
|Siblings||Sister: Luna Minett.|
|Height||In Feet: 5' 8".|
In meters: 1.72.
In centimeters: 172.
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Dark Brown.|
|Last Update||September 16, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Cry Macho Actor Eduardo Minett Biograpy
- 15 years old Mexican actor Eduardo Minett has flown into the media headlines since joining the American neo-Western drama film Cry Macho.
- In this movie, this emerging actor got the chance to act in the character of Rafael “Rafo” Polk with Director & Actor Clint Eastwood (Mike Milo) & Dwight Yoakam(Howard Polk).
- Eduardo came into the entertainment world in 2014 after getting the chance to play the character of Édgar/Juanito/Nilo in the Mexican drama series La Rosa de Guadalupe season 7.
- In addition to Continuing work with “La Rosa de Guadalupe” from 2015, Emmanuel Duprezs’s start cast him in the role of Nicolás/ Oscar in “Como dice el Dicho.”
- From 2016 to 2018, this talented star starred the portrayal of Juanito, Sergio & Jaime in Como dice el Dicho.
- Meanwhile, on another side, he managed his presence on the “La Rosa de Guadalupe” screen till 2020 with his Óscar’s role, for which his prominence rose to the sky.
- The 5 feet 8 inches height actor Eduardo Minett was born on February 19, 2006, by his mother, Jennifer, aka Jenny Letra Escarlata, in Mexico Country in North America.
- Being the son of an artistic mother, this rising artist started pursuing a career in music and singing in 2018 to fulfill his mom’s dream.
- His passion for singing soon enhanced his fame to Hollywood; even he performed on many national stages in Mexico.
- Minett’s passion for acting arose inside him in a beautiful way when he was a child who liked to dance. In fact, he started dancing.
- When he was little, he liked Michael Jackson and wanted to dance like Michael Jackson, and for this, he started taking dance classes.
- Later, Eduardo began to watch Jim Carrey’s movies, and he developed a strong addiction to Jim Carrey, to the point that he began to replicate his scenes, and he was drawn to his looks.
- But at that time, he had no idea what acting was when he told his parents he wanted to be in movies like Jim Carrey, so they enrolled him in acting courses.