|Birth Name||Elvira Camarrone.|
|Trending For||Caught by a Wave (Sulla Stessa Onda).|
|Parents||Father: David Camarrone.
Mother: Mrs. Camarrone.
|Siblings||Sisters: Francesca Camarrone, Monica Camarrone.
Brother: Marco Camarrone.
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5'7".
In centimeters: 170 cm.
In meters: 1.70 m.
Pound: 114 lbs.
|Alma Mater||Scuola Media Marconi Guglielmo.|
|Last Update||20th March 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Caught by a Wave Actress Elvira Camarrone Wiki & Bio
- Italian actress Elvira Camarrone is in the limelight for her first big debut in the Netflix new romantic film Caught by a Wave (Sulla Stessa Onda).
- In this web series, Camarrone will appear as Sara sharing the Netflix screen with her on-screen Boyfriend Roberto Christian on 25 March 2021.
- She began acting as a theatre artist at Ditirammu Theater, where she performed in UR and Liola Plays.
- Massimiliano Camaiti cast her as the lead in the film “Caught by a Wave“, alongside Donatella Finocchiaro, Corrado Invernizzi, Manuela Ventura, Sofia Migliara, and Daniele Pilli.
- This 23-year-old pretty artist is active on the social media platform Facebook and Twitter.
- Observing the tweets on her Twitter account shows that she is also interested in politics and a supporter of the 46th U.S. President Joe Biden.
- The 5 feet 7 inches emerging star Elvira Camarrone was born by her mother in 1998 at Palermo City in Sicily, Italy.
- Her father, David Camarrone, is a well-known Italian journalist and writer; she has three siblings Francesca Camarrone, Monica Camarrone, and Marco Camarrone.
- Her life’s certain facets are unknown to the general public because she is a rising artist in the entertainment industry.
- She took her primary education at Local schools of town; further, she joined Scuola Media Marconi Guglielmo.
- Caught by a Wave Actress actress doesn’t reveal anything about her personal life and mother information.