Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Emilia Annis I Jones.|
|Famous as||Emilia Jones.|
|In Spotlight for||CODA (Role: Ruby Rossi).|
|Big Break||Locke & Key (Role: Kinsey Locke)|
|Age||19 years old.|
|Birth Date||February 23, 2002.|
|Birth Place||Westminster, London, England.|
|Parents||Father: Aled Jones.|
Mother: Claire Fossett Jones.
|Siblings||Brother: Lucas Jones.|
|Height||5 feet 4 Inches.|
162 In centimeters.
1.62 In meters.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Net Worth||USD 3 Million.|
|Last Update||August 13, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
CODA Actress Emilia Jones Biography
- British actress Emilia Jones again landed in the spotlight for giving her superb performance in Apple TV+ film new movie CODA (Child of Deaf Adults).
- In this film, this 19-year-old star made her appearance as Ruby Rossi, an only hearing person in her deaf family members Troy Kotsur, Daniel Durant, and Marlee Matlin.
- For making her glorious presence as a girl who struggled with her newfound love of singing, she won Sundance (US Grand Jury Prize, US Drama Audience Award, and Special Jury Ensemble Award).
- Prior to gaining fame for “CODA,” Jones made her indelible presence in the public hearts for starring in Locke & Key tv series.
- In “Locke & Key” first season, she acted as Kinsey Locke alongside Darby Stanchfield, Connor Jessup, Aaron Ashmore, Jackson Robert Scott, Petrice Jones, & Griffin Gluck.
- In this magical series, we have seen she found the magical keys in Key House with her on-screen siblings by hearing the keys sound.
- After obtaining all keys, they faced their enemy Dodge, and following the fight with Dodge, they mistakenly threw Ellie Whedon behind the magical door of the Sea Caves.
- To continue the story, she will make her landing again in the character of Kinsey Locke in Locke & Key season 2 in October 2021.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 4 inches height actress Emilia Jones was born on February 23, 2002, by her Mother Claire Fossett, and Father Aled Jones in Westminster, London, England.
- Her Dad Aled Jones is a famous Welsh singer and the artistic qualities she acquired from her father.
- In cinema, she took her first step by portraying the role of Young Fiona in “Shrek The Musical” at Theatre Royal Drury Lane in 2011.
- Still, in 2011, Annis’s fortune dramatically began changing when she continuously appeared in “House of Anubis,” “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” and “Doctor Who.”
- From 2013 to 2014, Director Dennis Kelly featured her as Alice Ward in the “Utopia” tv series.
- Between 2016 to 2019, Emilia’s maintained her prominence rapidly passed after starring in “Horrible Histories,” “Nuclear,” “Two for Joy,” “Incident in a Ghostland,” and “Brimstone.”
- Relationship: CODA actress Emilia Jones has not disclosed anything about her love life, but she has been sighted spending time with her co-star Connor Jessup.
- She has shared your snaps with Connor Jessup on June 24, one day after his birthday.
- On the other side, Connor posted this image with Jones with the caption “the weddings in August, you’re not invited,” implying that something is going on between them, but it’s officially not confirmed because Jessup previously came out as a Gay.
- Facts: She has never had a professional acting lesson in her life and only learned singing and sign language just for Ruby Rossi’s role in CODA.
- In Hollywood, emerging British superstar Emilia’s popularity will definitely skyrocket for her lead role in Cat Person alongside American actor Nicholas Braun.