|Real Name||Erik Lönngren.|
|Other Name||Erik Enge.|
|In Headlines for||Black Crab (Netflix).|
|Birth Place||Stockholm, Sweden.|
|Age||25 years old.|
|Birth Date||July 25, 1996.|
|Fiancée | Girlfriend||Cina Monn.|
|Parents||Mother: Maria Carlsson.|
Father: Patrik Lönngren.
|Siblings||Brother: Calle Lönngren.|
Sister: Ebba Lönngren.
|Height||In feet: 5' 10".|
In centimeters: 178 cm.
In meters: 1.78 m.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Training||Kulturama Acting School.|
|Net Worth||USD 827 K.|
|Last Update||March 17, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Black Crab Actor Erik Enge Wiki | Bio
- 25 years old stunning Swedish actor Erik Enge has become the center of attention since he got the chance to work with famous Swedish Actress Noomi Rapace in the Netflix film “Black Crab.”
- In “Black Crab,” Director Adam Berg featured him in the lead role, who is a member of the “Black Crab Operation,” along with five other soldiers, who set out on a covert mission in a freezing archipelago, risking their lives to end the war.
- Before getting the chance to work in “Black Crab,” Erik came on the red carpet for starring the primary role of Martin Bengtsson in the “Tigers” & Mats in “Rebecka Martinsson.”
- In “Tigers,” he got the chance to work with Vikings Valhalla Actress Frida Gustavsson, who played the role of Vibeke.
- Not only did he achieve enormous fame as a result of his performance in the film “Tigers,” but he also received the “Dragon Award” and the “Do-Cine Rising Star Award.”
- In 2020, after garnering immense popularity from “Tigers” and “Rebecka Martinsson,” on the one side, Enge got the chance to make his landing as “Viktor” in “Beck,” meanwhile “Black Crab” casting director selected him.
Early Life & Family
- The 5 feet 10 inches tall actor Erik Enge aka Erik Lönngren, was born on July 25, 1996, to his Swedish parents in Stockholm Capital of Sweden.
- He was born in Stockholm because his father, Patrik Lönngren, is Swedish, but his mother, Maria Carlsson, is from Aland; that’s why he grew up in his mom’s home country.
- Enge’s way into the film industry began through theater, which he wanted to join at seven, which became possible when his older sister Ebba Lönngren attended the Children’s Theater School in Aland.
- At that time, Aland didn’t have much space to be a professional actor, but on the other hand, there were a lot of amateur theatres, and he had a pretty clean plan because there was a platform for him to grow.
- Before venturing into the big screen, he attended vocational training in Kulturama, Stockholm, after his path cleared to getting success.
- Since childhood, Erik had the Aland dialect, but when he moved back to Stockholm, he actively practiced it, making it easier for him to move into more niches.
Who is Erik Enge’s Wife, Fiancée & Girlfriend
- When his character suffers, being an actor takes what it takes to make the character believable, and because it was intense and tense, Erik Enge frequently expresses gratitude to his wife Cina Monn for her support.
- The beautiful couple has been in a relationship for a long time but began posting their pictures from January 17, 2022, on their social media accounts, and recently in February, they decided to tie a knot and uploaded their wedding picture on February 25, 2022.
- On the big screen, Erik got the chance to make his entry when Director Ulrika Bengts gave him the chance to play the character of “Albert” in the film “Iris.”
- After giving his outstanding performance as “Albert,” he made his landing in the lead role of Karl Berg in the 2013 release movie “The Disciple.”
- From 2015, his life began changing when he featured the role of “Pinnen” in the “Min Bror Kollokungen” series till 2016.
- In 2018, on the one side, Erik Enge remained in the public eye for his performance in “Min Bror Kollokungen,” on the other side, his prominence was enhanced when he joined the cast of “The Bridge.”
- Still, from 2018 to 2020, he performed in “The Sandhamn Murders,” “From Our Laundry,” “Rebecka Martinsson,” and after “Tigers,” he never looked back.