Wiki | Bio
|Real Name||Jasmine Jobson.|
|In Limelight||Top Boy (Role: Jaq).|
|Age||26 years old.|
|Birth Date||May 9, 1995.|
|Birth Place||London, England.|
|Parents||Father: Adrian Jobson.|
Pounds: 115.7 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 162 cm.
In meters: 1.62 m.
|Acting Training||Paddington Arts.|
|Shows||1. Top Boy (2019).|
2. Dark Heart (2018).
3. Five by Five (2017).
4. The Idris Takeover (2017).
5. Suspects (2016).
6. The Break (2016).
|Short movies||1. Good Thanks, You? (2020).|
2. Clearing (2020).
3. Collection Only (2018).
4. Carly (2018).
5. Little Shit (2018).
6. The King (2016).
7. A Generation of Vipers (2014).
8. Flea (2014).
|Movies||1. Surge (2020).|
2. Lie Low (2019).
3. Obey (2018).
|Net worth||$ 600 k.|
|Last Update||March 14, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Top Boy Actress Jasmine Jobson Biography
- 26 years old British Actress Jasmine Jobson (born on May 9, 1995) has been floating in the headlines since March 18 for reprising her Jaq’s role in season 4 of the Netflix series “Top Boy.”
- The show first came out in 2019, and in 2022 season 3 came out. Jasmine’s role in this production is of a girl named Jaq.
- Before “Top Boy,” Jobson did some short movies and Tv shows, but in all of them, her appearance was either uncredited or for minor roles, but “Top Boy” gave her career the push she needed.
- Some of her previous works are “The Break,” “Suspects,” “Carly, “A Generation of Vipers,” “Obey,” and “Lie Low.”
- Sources indicate that in 2022 the next season of the famous BBC series “Noughts + Crosses” is coming, and for those of you who don’t know, Jasmine Jobson is also playing a role in this show.
Childhood, Parents and Foster Home
- The 5 feet 4 inches tall actress Jasmine Jobson was born on May 9, 1995, in London Capital of England.
- She faced troubles growing up, and due to some undisclosed reason, social services gave Jasmine’s grandmother the responsibility to raise her. Later Jobson chose a foster home named West Drayton over her grandma.
- Even in her new home, she was challenging to live with and labeled the most troublesome child in the state.
- In one of the interviews, she expressed that it was tough for her to stay away from the family as a child, but now she is thankful it happened.
- The female actor shared an image with her father, Adrian Jobson, and her sibling, which indicates that everything is good in her family, and she is not holding any grudge.
Career and Personal Life
- Living in foster care was something that Jasmine did not like at first, but it allowed her to meet Big House Theatre Company’s Maggie Norris.
- Maggie is the one who helped Hobson get her first opportunity to work on an acting project. She also arranged Jasmine’s signing with a talent management company.
- At West Drayton, Valerie gave the support required to turn a messy child into an artist.
- Jobson’s first acting job was in a short video “Flea.” Just like this, she worked on some more small projects like “A Generation of Vipers” and “The King” until she received her chance to work in “The Break.”
- In “The Break,” she appeared in only 1 episode, but it was enough to gain a presence in casting directors’ minds.
- The same year she received the chance to play one more role in another show called “Suspects.”
- During her journey, two guys named Koby and Jonathan Ajayi helped her professionally and emotionally; that’s why she calls herself their little sister.
- Five years after her career, the British actress learned from her casting agent about the auditions for a lead role, and without any delay, she made it to the venue.
- The casting director asked Jobson to show anger, and minutes after, the lady threw a chair across the hall towards the window.
- A week later, a phone call confirmed Jasmine Jobson’s role in the series “Top Boy.”
- Some great productions which she worked in are “Surge,” “Lie Low,” “Good Thanks, You?”, “Carly,” “Five by Five,” and ” Suspects.”
Jasmine Jobson Q&A
Ques: Jasmine Jobson’s age?
Ans: Her age, as of 2022, is 27.
Ques: When is Jasmine Jobson’s birthday?
Ans: May 9.
Ques: Jasmine Jobson Instagram?
Ques: Name of Jasmine Jobson’s parents?
Ans: Her father goes by Adrian Jobson, a Jamaican, whereas her mother is of Greek ethnicity.
Ques: Jasmine Jobson’s boyfriend’s name?
Ans: She is currently single and has no particular person in her life.
Ques: How tall is Jasmine Jobson?
Ans: She is 5′ 4″ in height.