|Real Name||Joanne Thomson Bell.|
|Age||28 years old.|
|Birth Place||Glasgow, Scotland.|
Pounds: 112 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 4".|
In centimeters: 163 cm.
In meters: 1.63 m.
|Training||Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.|
|Television||1. Outlander (2022).|
2. The Victim (2019).
3. Suffragettes with Lucy Worsley (2018).
4. In Plain Sight (2016).
5. Shieldinch Nights.
6. World War One: Remembered.
7. In Plain Sight.
|Movies||1. Mank (2020).|
2. Juniper (2020).
3. Bouba & Kiki (2019).
4. What Separates Us from the Beasts (2018).
5. Wasteland 26: Six Tales of Generation Y (2015).
6. BB (2015).
7. Doug & Steve's Big Holy Adventure (2014).
8. Sunsets & Silhouettes (2014)
|Net worth||$ 175 k.|
|Last Update||March 08, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Who is Outlander Actress Joanne Thomson?
- 28 years old talented Scottish writer, director & actress Joanne Thomson (born in 1994) has been in the spotlight since she made her fabulous landing alongside Jessica Reynolds in “Outlander” season 6 on March 6.
- The show is famous for its epic storyline and artwork. Suzanne Smith, the casting director of the show, did nothing wrong in casting Thomson in the role of Amy McCallum.
- She is highly skilled and has experience working in different movies, short movies, and TV shows, mostly theatre work.
- The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland graduate actress acted in “Wasteland 26: Six Tales of Generation Y” as Dean and in the 2020 movie “Mank” as Geraldine Fitzgerald.
- At present, Thomson is working on scripts for “Kitty,” “On the Twelfth Day of Findom,” and “Spinner & Marie.”
- Her excellent work was recognized many times by different juries; in 2017, she got nominated for “Best Young Actress” by “IARA,” in 2013 nominated for the “Prize for the Speaking of Scots.”
- Joanne Thomson saw the dream of becoming an artist as a child and began practicing theatre art in high school.
- The timeline of her theatre experience includes working with “Royal Lyceum Theatre,” “Bristol Old Vic,” “Citizens Theatre,” “Traverse,” and some others.
- She was named a BAFTA LA Newcomer in 2020, a four-year cross-discipline program for British film and television artists working in the United States.
- To maintain creative support and discourse thriving throughout our new normal, she co-created the first online BAFTA New Talent writers Group and supports the management of the Global Women in Film Film Club.
- From 2014-15 Thomson did three short movies, namely “Sunsets & Silhouettes,” “Doug & Steve’s Big Holy Adventure,” and “BB.”
- In 2018, “Suffragettes with Lucy Worsley,” a 90 minutes long documentary showing the events related to the Suffragette Movement, became one of Joanne’s acting career highlights.
- Some other works of this actress include “What Separates Us from the Beasts,” “Bouba & Kiki,” “Juniper, “Rabbits in Boxes,” and “Adolescence.”
- Her first significant break became “In Plain Sight,” a crime drama starring Douglas Henshall in the lead role.
- The character offered to Joanne appeared only thrice in the show, but it helped her establish contacts with influential people from the cinema industry.
Childhood, Family, and Education
- In Glasgow, Scotland, actress Joanne Thomson (born in 1994) was born in the house of her father and mother.
- There are not many family photos on Thomson’s social media accounts, but we have found that sadly her dad is no more, and it has been quite a time since his demise.
- Her mother sometimes appears in some images, and she is on a mission to travel around the world alone.
- In 2011, she started her bachelor of arts in acting at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, completed in 2014.
Personal Life and Boyfriend
- Some old images got discovered from Joanne Thomson’s Instagram account where we saw an unknown American guy with her.
- That guy turned out to be the actress’s ex-boyfriend, an IT guy in Los Angeles. They maintained that long-distance relationship for a few years.
- As of 2022, she is dating another guy Lawrence Robb an actor represented by London-based United Agents.
- They live in the same apartment and keep jumping between LA and London because of their projects.
Joanne Thomson Q&A
Ques: Joanne Thomson’s boyfriend’s name?
Ans: Lawrence Robb.
Ques: From where is Joanne Thomson?
Ans: Glasgow, Scotland.
Ques: Joanne Thomson’s age?
Ans: 28 years old.
Ques: The Instagram account of Joanne Thomson?
Ques: Is Joanne Thomson American?
Ans: No, she is Scottish/British.
Ques: Net worth of Joanne Thomson?
Ans: $ 175 k.