|Full Name||Jules Latimer.|
|In Spotlight for||Guilty Party (Role: Toni Plimpton).|
|Profession||Actress | Musician.|
|Birth Date||September 16, 1993.|
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma.|
|Lives in||New York.|
|Parents||Mother: Lori Warren.|
|Paternal||Grandmother: Julia Mae Latimer.|
Grandfather: Robert Warren.
|Height||In feet: 5'9".|
In centimeters: 175 cm.
In meters: 1.75 m.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Theaters||Chautauqua Theatre Company.|
|School||The Juilliard Music school.|
|Last Update||October 13, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Guilty Party Actress Jules Latimer Wiki | Bio
- 28 years old New York-based theatre actress Jules Latimer has been propelled in the spotlight since joining the American dark comedy series Guilty Party cast.
- In this series, Director Trent O’Donnell featured her in the character of Toni Plimpton, who’s arrested for the murder of her husband but claims she didn’t murder her husband.
- In prison, she gave birth to her child but was taken away; then actress Kate Beckinsale landed as journalist Beth Baker to save Toni and preserve her career.
- Guilty Party is her first major acting project; however, she began her acting career as a theatre artist in 2016 by joining Chautauqua Theatre Company, where she performed in Romeo and Juliet as Benvolio.
- In 2017, Jules enrolled in “The Juilliard School,” where her grandmother Julia Mae Latimer Warren studied Piano in 1941 but returned to Tulsa in 1946 after tieing a knot to Robert Warren.
- While learning at “Juilliard School,” she performed in “A Clockwork Orange,” “In The Red and Brown Water,” “The Tempest,” “Cherry Orchard,” “Forbidden City,” “Twelfth Night,” and several other Plays.
- Early Life: The 5 feet 9 inches tall actress Jules Latimer was born on September 16, 1993, to her mother, Lori Warren, in Tulsa City in Oklahoma.
- Because she was born into an artist family, acting came naturally inside her because her father plays drums and her mother, Lori Warren, is also an excellent singer.
- The acting seed started growing inside her when she was studying in middle school, where she became ” Mr. Banana Man” in a Play; she even wore a banana suit.
- In her theatre acting journey, not only did she give her stellar performance even won Stephen E. Sommers Scholarship, McKnight Foundation Scholarship & Stephanie P. McClelland Scholarship Award.
- Apart from acting, Latimer has 10 years of experience playing Guitar, Piano, Percussionist and is a natural singer from her mom’s side; even she has Songwriting, Rapping & Beatboxing skills.
- On Instagram, it seems Guilty Party Actress Jules Latimer is less active because she has uploaded only 38 pictures from October 15, 2019.