Bio | Wiki
|Full Birth Name||Lily Santiago Hudson.|
|In Spotlight for||La Brea - Veronica Castillo.|
|Birth Date||April 2, 1996.|
|Birth Place||New York.|
|Parents||Mother: Jeannie Brittan.|
Father: Ruben Santiago-Hudson.
|Siblings||Brother: Trey Santiago-Hudson.|
Ruben Santiago III.
|Paternal||Grandmother: Alean Hudson.|
Grandfather: Ruben Santiago.
|Height||In Feet: 5' 6".|
In centimeters: 167.
In meters: 1.67.
Pounds: 127 lbs.
|School||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.|
|Last Update||September 27, 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
La Brea Actress Lily Santiago Biography
- American Actor Ruben Santiago-Hudson Daughter Lily Santiago Hudson has steadily propelled into the headlines after making her fabulous appearance in NBC new series “La Brea.”
- In this series, this beautiful American actress got the chance to perform the character of Veronica Castillo alongside Jack Martin & Eoin Macken by German film director Thor Freudenthal.
- Before “La Brea,” Santiago acted in the nonlinear comedy Thriller short video “Viral” with fellow actor Miles Blim, Chloe Howard, Tao Connelly, Maya Armstrong & Zoë Olson in 2021.
- Being the daughter of Actor Ruben Santiago, she grew up in an artistic environment, which naturally fueled her to make acting her passion.
- In the acting industry, she took her steps by got the work to play the role of “Daughter” alongside her on-screen mother Julie Benz (Laura) in Lackawanna Blues film.
- Following her dad’s footpath, this star girl shown her magical performing skills as a stage artist by participating in Othello Off-Broadway & Macbeth Plays.
- The 5 feet 6 inches height actress Lily Santiago was born on April 2, 1998, with her twin brother Trey Santiago-Hudson in New York by her mother Jeannie Brittan and father, Ruben Santiago-Hudson.
- This talented girl studied drama skills with formal education at Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.
- After completing her school education in 2014, she joined Northwestern University and got her “Bachelor of Arts in Theatre” degree in 2018.
- As a stage artist, Lily performed in “In the Red and Brown Water,” “A Doll’s House,” “Water by the Spoonful,” “Romeo and Juliet,” and many other Plays.
- Her brother Trey Santiago-Hudson is also an actor and worked in “New Amsterdam” & “Vineyards.”
- Apart from acting, these Hudson siblings have a lovely voice that they like to show by playing the piano.
- Because of their father, both keep joining many events and the movie premiere of the entertainment world since childhood.
- On the big screen, La Brea Actress Lily Santiago featured in “Mississippi River Princess,” “Freehand,” “Vineyards,” “Screwed,” & Ode to Psyche from 2018 to 2021.