Wiki | Bio
|Birth Name||Megan Suri.|
|Trending for||Never Have I Ever Season 2 (Aneesa).|
|Birth Date||March 28, 1999.|
|Birth City||Downey, California.|
|Parents||Father: Raj Suri|
|Love | Affairs|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5' 5".|
In meters: 1.65 m.
In centimeters: 165 cm.
Pounds: 115 lbs.
|Traning||Joanne Baron/D.W. Brown Studio (Meisner Technique).|
UCB (Improv 101).
|Alma Mater||New York Film Academy.|
|Last Update||12 July 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Never Have I Ever Actress Megan Suri Biography
- Indian American Actress Megan Suri again gaining immense fame since she joined the Cast of Netflix series Never Have I Ever Season 2.
- In this romantic teen Drama series, this star girl has taken her entry as the second Indian girl Aneesa, whose beauty and glow immediately challenge Devi.
- Being born in California, her acting journey starts by working in the national Commercial of Honda at the age of 8.
- To enhance her acting skills, she attended Advanced Acting Summer Program at New York Film Academy.
- In 2010, Megan’s fortune took a step towards the change when she got work to Perform Rani’s Portrayal in the Valentine’s Day tv series.
- In 2015, her life changed when she has recurred in HBO “The Brink” tv series to act the role of Samira in four episodes.
- From 2017 to 2019, she performed some minor roles in “Bones,” “Guidance,” “How to Get Away with Murder,” “Future Man,” “Speechless,” and “Modern Family.”
- The 5 feet 5 inches height actress Megan Suri landed in Downey City in California by her mother and father Raj Suri on March 28, 1999, to touch the sky of success.
- To get into acting, she completed the 2-year program of Meisner Technique at Joanne Baron/D.W. Brown Studio and taken Improv 101 training at UCB Training Center.
- In 2020, Suri came first time into the spotlight for making her glorious presence as Bindu Chaudhry in The MisEducation of Bindu.
- With her confidence, this emerging actress Megan got the chance to work in the forthcoming film Under the Bridge as Sabrina and Searching 2 as Veena.