Wiki | Bio
|Real Birth Name||Melody Hurd.|
|In Limelight for||Them (Role: Gracie Emory).
Fatherhood (Role: Maddy).
|Birth Date||October 30, 2011.|
|Age||9 years old.|
|Birth Place||Maryland, USA.|
|Parents||Mother: Nisha Hurd.
|Siblings||Sisters: Lyric Hurd, Rhythm Hurd.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 3' 7".
In centimeters: 109 cm.
In meters: 1.09 m.
|Weight||Pound: 57 lbs.
|Hair & Eyes||Brown.|
|Last Update||10th April 2021 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Them Little Actress Melody Hurd Biography
- Maryland native cute star Melody Hurd is in the spotlight from April 9, 2021, after appearing as Gracie Emory on Amazon’s new horror series Them.
- In this webs series Creator, Little Marvin gave her this fantastic role to act in ten episodes with Ashley Thomas, Deborah Ayorinde, and Shahadi Wright Joseph.
- She began her acting journey by starred in the Battle at Big Rock as a Kadasha, directed by Colin Trevorrow.
- In 2019, director Patrick Lussier selected her for Janice’s role in the movie Trick, but she didn’t get much fame at that time.
- Melody’s fame will increase further when she appears in the upcoming American drama Fatherhood in the role of Maddy on June 18, 2021.
- The 3 feet 7 inches growing height actress Melody Hurd was born to her mother, Nisha Hurd, on October 30, 2011, in Maryland, US State.
- As of 2021, her age is 9 years old, and she has an elder sister Lyric Hurd and a younger sister Rhythm Hurd.
- Her older sister Lyric Hurd is working as an Actress, model, and better known in the industry for work in Forbidden and All In.
- She is still very young, but she manages her education and career growth with her parents’ help.
- Her favorite thing is to meet new people, doing different characters, and she likes to go on group chat with friends, family, and get in contact with them a lot.
- Hurd’s family lives in Washington Metropolitan Area, but they also like to travel; In 2020, they visited Montreal city in Canada for three months further moved to Los Angles for six months.
- Melody loves surprise parties, gifted clothes, Toys, big Rock stars, and stuff from her mom.