|Real Name||Olivia Grant.|
|Stage Name||Olive Gray.|
|In Limelight||Halo (2022).|
|Age||27 years old.|
|Birth Date||December 16, 1994.|
|Birth Place||London, England.|
|Parents||Father: David Grant. |
Mother: Carrie Grant.
|Single | Engaged||Single.|
Pounds: 111.3 lbs.
|Height||In feet: 5' 2".|
In centimeters: 157 cm.
In meters: 1.57 m.
|Training||Guildhall School of Music & Drama.|
|Shows/Series||1. The Story of Tracy Beaker (2006).|
2. EastEnders (2007–2008).
3. Half Moon Investigations (2009).
4. Fleabag (2016).
5. Uncle (2017).
6. Year Million (2017).
7. Home from Home (2018).
8. Sex Education (2019).
9. Pure (2019).
10. Dark Money (2019).
11. Save Me (2018–2020).
12. Halo (2022).
|Movies||1. Teen Spirit (2018).|
2. Sulphur and White (2020).
3. Rose (2020).
|Net worth||$ 975k.|
|Last Update||March 22, 2022 (© Copyright- Celebsweek.com).|
Meet Halo Actress Olive Gray (Miranda Keyes)
- 27 years old Actress Olivia Grant aka Olive Gray (born on December 16, 1994), is a British actress whose popularity touched new heights since she landed in the series “Halo” on March 24, 2022.
- In “Halo,” Director Otto Bathurst featured her in the character of Dr. Miranda Keyes, who is a daughter of Captain Jacob Keyes and Dr. Catherine Halsey.
- This show is based on the iconic video game that has enthralled millions of fans for the past two decades.
- Besides Olive, a team of talented actors, including Yerin Ha, Pablo Schreiber, Natascha McElhone, Charlie Murphy, Kate Kennedy, Bentley Kalu, and Natasha Culzac, made this web show.
- Gray is an experienced actress who has been acting in shows and movies since 2006.
- Her journey in this business started from a show named “The Story of Tracy Beaker” when she was only 12.
- You might have seen her in “Sex Education,” a 2019 Netflix series in which her role was of Kate; this is the project which earned her fans worldwide because of the influence of Netflix.
Early Life, Childhood, Siblings, and ADHD
- The 5 feet 2 inches tall actress Olivia Grant (Olive Gray) took birth on December 16, 1994, in a star-studded family at London Capital of England.
- Her father, David Grant, is a famous English singer, whereas her mother, Carrie Grant, is a favorite British TV host who also does background singing.
- Grant’s family has four kids, including Olive, her sisters Tylan & Arlo, and a son named Nathan, who is adopted.
- Unfortunately, when the young actress was a teenager, her parents noticed a behavior change, and later it turned out she had a mental condition named Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Other than Olive, her siblings are also neurodivergent and suffer difficulties in learning.
Education and Career
- The schooling of this talented actress occurred in Hertfordshire at an institute named Queenswood School.
- In the meantime, she was also doing minor roles in shows, the journey of which started in 2006, from the position of Alice that she played for the kid’s TV series “The Story of Tracy Beaker.”
- The second project that Gray acted in became BBC’s hits crime drama “East Enders.” Olive played a recurring role in this show, and as records show, her performance was in eight episodes.
- After working in the third show named “Half Moon Investigations” in 2009, Gray decided to complete her studies first, so she took a holiday from her acting job.
- She attended Guildhall School of Music & Drama, following her dream of excelling at acting.
- At GSMD, she learned about stage art and participated in many theatre shows, finally graduating in 2016.
- The same year the young actress decided to resume her career and worked in “Fleabag” in 2016.
- In 2018, she did her first movie called “Teen Spirit,” an Elle Fanning starter musical drama which got famous, and the character that olive played in this movie got popular. Two years later, she appeared in 2 more films, “Sulphur and White” and “Rose.”
- Apart from movies, British actress Olive Gray featured in 12 shows, and the ones that got popular are “Save Me,” “Dark Money,” “Pure,” “Home from Home,” “Year Million,” and “Uncle.”
- Due to ADHD, life has always been challenging for Olive Gray, and it also made it difficult for her to find friends. But she fought with those evils and became a skilled artist as we know her now.
- She is very close to her brother younger brother Nathan and hangs out with him all the time.
- Some people are intrigued to know about Olive’s relationship status, whether she is dating someone, and who her boyfriend is. All these questions are genuine to be asked as the lady never mentioned any special guy ever.
- From our observations and the details we have gathered, it came to our view that Gray is currently single and is not dating anyone.
Olive Gray Q&A
Ques: Has Olive Gray appeared in Halo?
Ans: Yes, She is in Halo.
Ques: Birthday of Olive Gray?
Ans: her special day falls on December 16.
Ques: Olive Gray’s Instagram username?
Ques: Olive Gray’s age?
Ans: She is 27 as of 2021.
Ques: Hair color of Olive Gray?
Ans: Her hairs are dark brown.
Ques: Is Olive Gray a queer?
Ans: Yes, she is a queer.
Ques: Was Olive Gray in “Sex Education”?